Epic Perfect World

Voting

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
Well, earlier last week, there was a post talking about the voting captcha not showing properly and it was brought to my attention the sheer number of people that abuse the free gold. Many people are voting 2x or even 3x more than what we are allowed to do using multiple IP addresses that they have access to.

Yeah. Post went poof somewhere.

But now, the problem is the utter unfairness in this.

You have tonnes of poor people in the game with little over 1000 ec. A lot of the time with even less than that. And then you have people that are practically monopoly, having 50,000 ec. Sure they might have done it the normal way - through hard work and merchanting - but we can see the difference in wealth. Those people with 50,000 ec can EASILY make more ec through buying and reselling stuff that's worth quite a bit already, such as 5-10k items.

But what about the poorer people that just don't get to abuse the voting system? They're left behind by the rich and by those that get over 12 gold in just one day from voting.

I honestly do not see what you can do to stop this, which is what should be happening, stopping the problem at the source, but atleast you could do something to even this out?

(letting people vote more is not a solution)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Well, earlier last week, there was a post talking about the voting captcha not showing properly and it was brought to my attention the sheer number of people that abuse the free gold. Many people are voting 2x or even 3x more than what we are allowed to do using multiple IP addresses that they have access to.

Yeah. Post went poof somewhere.

But now, the problem is the utter unfairness in this.

You have tonnes of poor people in the game with little over 1000 ec. A lot of the time with even less than that. And then you have people that are practically monopoly, having 50,000 ec. Sure they might have done it the normal way - through hard work and merchanting - but we can see the difference in wealth. Those people with 50,000 ec can EASILY make more ec through buying and reselling stuff that's worth quite a bit already, such as 5-10k items.

But what about the poorer people that just don't get to abuse the voting system? They're left behind by the rich and by those that get over 12 gold in just one day from voting.

I honestly do not see what you can do to stop this, which is what should be happening, stopping the problem at the source, but atleast you could do something to even this out?

(letting people vote more is not a solution)
What about u farm at 2x warsong run for more than 2-3 runs/day and im sure u'll have a stack
What about doing everyday BH on more than 1 toon??
What about you really trying to get EC? If u afk in some place chatting the money won't pop out in your bag.

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
What about u farm at 2x warsong run for more than 2-3 runs/day and im sure u'll have a stack
What about doing everyday BH on more than 1 toon??
What about you really trying to get EC? If u afk in some place chatting the money won't pop out in your bag.

This is about people that don't even need to try to get the money.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This is about people that don't even need to try to get the money.
GMs can't check every1 that votes via that way,as far as they have more IPs by not using programs and stuff = it's legal.
So please,if u are poor and jelly on those who have money irl,atleast farm here to be rich.
I personally vote once a day or twice and that's it. But at 2x i spam ws runs and sh1t,and i dgaf on the spam voters,they can get 40 golds/day cause i still wouldn't care. Cause if u are mindfull,work > tricks.

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
GMs can't check every1 that votes via that way,as far as they have more IPs by not using programs and stuff = it's legal.
So please,if u are poor and jelly on those who have money irl,atleast farm here to be rich.
I personally vote once a day or twice and that's it. But at 2x i spam ws runs and sh1t,and i dgaf on the spam voters,they can get 40 golds/day cause i still wouldn't care. Cause if u are mindfull,work > tricks.
:P me and 2 friends found our own way to make allot off Ec, i think u need to try to  find a easy way to make ec, coins  >:D

Offline caveman0916

• Beginner
hi i know that this may be  weird at first lol but i have a problem which u may or may not be able to help me with. i live in a house with 4 comps a\for 4 different ppl started to epw a week ago and like it so told the others about it and now all are playing but when we vote for cubi 3 out of 4 dont get it is this a problem with IP addressissue or does the system have some kind of clich issue that i am not aware of does everyone in this house have the same IP or does every comp have a different one pls if u could give me an idea on how i can fix it so that all players here can vote like i said i know this sounds wierd and ur prodadly think i want to abuse this great idea of urs but that is not my intention pls respond     ty  :sad:    ps; i really like ur game i think its better all around then pwi with or without cudi or if i have to share voting it wont keep me from playing ur wonderful game ty

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, I don't abuse the voting system and I never use/sell my gold, in fact I buy gold for teles. It's still really really easy to get EC. 1 run of card bosses = 2 hours or so, dual client this and you get good money. Or like Seby said, do WS runs during x2. Forget that, Rapture and Uncanny Crystals go for at least 5 million coins each, that's like 2 ec each. Do Nirvana (barely takes 10 minutes per run on a 140+ toon with primal gear) = 20 crystals = 100 million coins = 50 ec. Not bad for a low level. Once you get to 150, you can pretty much solo TT 1 - 3 for EC chests/mats. If your daily limit is up, get an alt to follow you and open the chests on him/her. Many more ways to get rich quickly.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I hardly vote because my husband also plays and he tends to vote before I get a chance to.  It sucks, but most of the EC I've made was actually from farming.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline lordceric

• Characters: Tatchi_Koma
For those who live in uses with multiple epw players who all want to vote remember you can always use your cellphone as well to vote considering it has its own ip address as long as its not connected to your wifi. As for the orginal post about ec, Its not that hard to make ec if you a diligent. There are multiple ways to get ec from gm events such as spamming ares on saturday, to just going and farming ec from PV and the ec mobs as well as bhs. And also a lot of people who have stacks of ec are the ones who donated to get it before Agatio removed that option.
LoL Happens

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
when i was new in the server after a week of playing i can farm *via LEGIT way* 5-10k ec a day.. but after i got all i need i only focused in Mass/Pk/TW no more PVE stuffs.. :D only tip i can give study all possibilities if i can do it u can do it.. possibilities + in game experience + Wall Street Mind + SELLING like an Asian = LOT of EC..

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
For those who live in uses with multiple epw players who all want to vote remember you can always use your cellphone as well to vote considering it has its own ip address as long as its not connected to your wifi.

This used to be an option for me, but I switched to a prepaid phone and it costs a lot to go online for even a minute.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
use some promo mikau.. :D

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Ok this discussing went some how 2 ways and not sure which part of it originally target was, but here's some suggestions from my side:

VOTING
My wife and I also plays this game together and this what we doing, taking turns to vote or one can vote voting side 1 and the other one can vote on voting side 2, its all about communications and respect amongst couples how they gonna combat this. Voting via a cell phones might be an option but all depends of the cell phones network whether it runs at least 3g or not and if u using a cell phones make sure u have at least a small data bundle once going online

EC FARMING
Lots of peeps waiting on X2 to lvl their toons to 150. Stop that because you put yourself outta the chance to make ec's. Seby said it before do warsong for crystals and full warsong for WWI's which later on can be sold for ec's or making warsongs belts and be sold for a lot of ec's and spamming TT. I knew of peeps who's making between 15k-30k ec's during X2 just by farming TT 3-3. And if you not able to farm TT 3-3, TT 2-3 also give reasonable ec's in return.

Bottom line:
Use your head and you will reap the results!!

Hope my suggestions will help some peeps