Epic Perfect World

Calibur

Offline sakibloom

• Queen Of Wu
  • PWi-Epic PW
  • Characters: Sairyn
  • Faction: Calibur

Hey guys,

Well I really don't know what to say about the faction.
 A lot of factions are helpful, fun, active, ext... We are as well. We are majority English speaking. A lot of the members have their own special jobs and talents.

Me I like to run faction events like hide and seek and trivia. ^_^

So if you are looking for a new faction to join, consider us as that faction.

We do have a few minor rules.

• Feel free to come to your faction mates and officers for help, but remember that you also have access to the forums if you need information.
• Be respectful to faction mates. Joking around is all well and good until
someone get their feelings hurt. Please leave religion, politics, and racisim at the door.
•  Base quest is mandatory.
• (Later on, if we decide to go TW) While TW is not mandatory, it is encouraged.
• If possible, download raidcall, raidcall will be used during TW to help with communication.
• If you have problems with another member, try to resolve it in private messages first; if the problem persists, contact an officer. Your case will be stronger if you can provide screenshots.

• Show respect in PK when dealing with factionmates/allies. Don't PK them without warning (i.e. without requesting a 1v1) or gank them.
• Have fun! Remember, this IS just a game. Playing shouldn't be stressful.

Leader- Calintz
Director- QueenLolth
Marshall- Sairyn
Marshall- Korykins
Exec- TroOper
Exec-Drystreaks
Exec-GiAa
Exec-XGuanPingX
Last Edit: Feb 07, 2014, 12:01 am by sakibloom, Reason: added banner

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Actually the guild has been around for longer than week already. Have been keeping it with just friends at first but now we have opened recruiting. If you feel like you want to join then please do.

scatterer3

GL,hope it will last more than 1week. ;)

I hope someday you will realize what you are writing, not just here. This guild has been around longer and it's friendly and has awesome members.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
I hope someday you will realize what you are writing, not just here. This guild has been around longer and it's friendly and has awesome members.
Ye (s)he's really annoying.
Maybe i'd join someday!
Goodluck again!

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Araqiel

GL

u forgot number 3 on ur sig, auto attack

Offline sakibloom

• Queen Of Wu
  • PWi-Epic PW
Thank you all for the words of encouragement.  At this time we have mo desire to Merge with anyone. So please no more pms about that.

scatterer3

people making a new guild every week is annoying. Hi.

This is your opinion, and we do not need such an opinion on this thread. If you've anything against the guild, guild procedures or members, please send a PM to the officers or leader. You can share your opinion in general discussions by the way since it sounds like you are accusing Calibur for what you think is not right. As a sign of respect let's keep it clean here.

Offline sakibloom

• Queen Of Wu
  • PWi-Epic PW
Thank you professional.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But if it is not something to do with the faction. Please post it somewhere else.

I understand there are several guilds on the server. Some work out. Some do not.

I believe each faction should be given a chance. What one person likes... may not be for another.

I do however intend for us to be a friendly, active, helpful faction.  We help are members. We help with quest and farming gears ext.

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
Hey goodluck on your faction ^^ - Ignore all the haters, no matter what they say remember hard work = a strong faction. You will go through ups and downs as a guild leader so just keep doing a great job and trust me it will show  ^-^
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Goodluck, it seems like youre actually putting in effort and are serious about maintaining it. It will be hard, but if you keep at it, you can keep it alive!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Good luck and have fun. :)

Robbert

why dont you merge with 1 of the big guilds and join pk instead of making a 10 man guild and do nothing