Epic Perfect World

Barb true form, male veno, female barb awesome updates maybe?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Dev's are always working on one thing or another, right now i believe Aga's busy with the new horizon patch ...

anyways..  nice story and all... just send whatever you are working on to aga. or post some SS or something on forums if you need a vote on something or feedback ...

worked for me in the past.. sent aga w/e little customization i've done, if he liked it he incorporated it.

but yea, he's busy with horizon stuff atm i believe so don't expect any devs. to waste time on these updates when there are other things that needs more attention atm.
You really believe this was a serious thread and wasn't made for us to get posts?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
You really believe this was a serious thread and wasn't made for us to get posts?
^

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

and what is the benefit of that.

regardless,

have a nice day.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
  • Characters: RinFoxxy
Wow, great, someone's working on it! I would love to have a male veno ofc :D Great!
Anyway someone said it isn't storm. PW storm alrdy has female barbs and male venos? (Idk, just interested, I'll still stay az EPW whatsoever).
I +1 your suggestion. : :rolleyes:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:32 pm by ♪

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I don't think they do, iirc storm has different colored true forms (or that's another server?) and more customized stuff.
Yes,different spark + different true form...not really usefull tho,and spark makes a bit lag

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Yes,different spark + different true form...not really usefull tho,and spark makes a bit lag

I love the white, blue eyed fox form tho  :normal-12:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
If completed and able to function properly it'll be great. Didn't see this in forums.. is it poosibke to make a wizard with the skin of tidebirn in ini

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
If completed and able to function properly it'll be great. Didn't see this in forums.. is it poosibke to make a wizard with the skin of tidebirn in ini

thats possible, and should be quite easy.. but is it worth the time when there are other pressing matters ?
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
thats possible, and should be quite easy.. but is it worth the time when there are other pressing matters ?
True.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I doubt we can make male/female venos/barbs since that's hardcoded into the files but changing the colors and forms can be done, however is time consuming and at the end of the day, is it really all that worth it? Agatio and Echo have way better things to do than to sit around and change colors on something which would require to also go through all the skill animations and change those to work with the new forms.

http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/changing-tail-colors/

Offline iluca.valentin

• Characters: Valy_Ven 150Venomancer R8
  • Faction: Ruthless
great idea.but if GM will do that he should also put a stone to change from female to male and from male to female
for those ho already have this chars a boy with a veno or a girl with a barb
Dont Worry Be Happy

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
great idea.but if GM will do that he should also put a stone to change from female to male and from male to female
for those ho already have this chars a boy with a veno or a girl with a barb

/offtopic We already have a gender change option in place.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I am here to suggest a more awesome ture form where its red with black stripes and blue flames instead of the black and white stripes with the yellow flames.

Also im working with source code for the female barb and male veno sets, they are much cuter than you would think. Based physically from the twokinds comics

Examples of what im working on. Unless we can get Agatio to do a little <^..^>

Still getting wierd glitches with the flaming paws at the moment though, maybe i can make it white and blue flames and avoid the glitching flames on the true form.  Will post some screen shots when i get it working properly.
u say u have a source code (developers would disagree) but that is only for the client itself and not model files and gfx files i hope u can figure what you are doing and get it done would be nice to see. Try using notepad++ instead of standard notepad for editing gfx and use vermillion editor for on the spot model editing. they just have easier use and less likely to mess something up.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline reikokitty

Wow, great, someone's working on it! I would love to have a male veno ofc :D Great!
Anyway someone said it isn't storm. PW storm alrdy has female barbs and male venos? (Idk, just interested, I'll still stay az EPW whatsoever).
I +1 your suggestion. : :rolleyes:

No storm doesn't have these and they even made it so a veno cant wear the higher grade claws and no female barbs, just checked last night then deleted the server from my drive. Lame server why you even mention it?

Why would storm have them? They dont have the source code and if you bother to look at some of the weapon fash skins they already have M veno requirements and female barb on some of them, maybe you dont know this but official china server has them, they also have whips and all kinds of other weapons not in pwi international that everyone here seems to have come from, I have not been on pwi or official since the Op-plants were released.

It has been rumored they will be releasing them on pwi in about 6-8 months in a big update.
Just like when a veno sparks the sage ones dont have the status icons of the "bless" for the dmg reduction in the sage spark skill. You know if we got these demon veno's with claws should give their demon spark an aps boost just to be "fair" as they say and to all these mooks thinking this is just to get posts, seriously, just go delete your files in the hard drive you use. Will save us all from having to see or hear you.