Epic Perfect World

Barb true form, male veno, female barb awesome updates maybe?

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
+1 btw nice boobs

Offline reikokitty

Using the source code designed for the original pw china you can modify skills, add characters like: male veno's and female barbs. change skins ( as in make a doberman or dalmation barb ) and modify attributes of each character such as per point increases like for example 1 str point = 100 phys attack increase. Like having a barb with bp "Bloody harvest" like skill so they can solo anything with just self buffs, increased evasion skill like archer and speed boost "Lone hunter", veno with ability to fox form with claws/fists "Feral fox"without having to glitch them into fox form, same for barbs with claws. Enabling a new form for the ea/ep classes for increased speed and a true form "Enraged Dragon" if you want to call it that where they look like flying dragons blue grey for boys and red pink for girls adds in speed flying and def/att levels.  Honestly has nobody ever bothered to make true customizations?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Using the source code designed for the original pw china you can modify skills, add characters like: male veno's and female barbs. change skins ( as in make a doberman or dalmation barb ) and modify attributes of each character such as per point increases like for example 1 str point = 100 phys attack increase. Like having a barb with bp "Bloody harvest" like skill so they can solo anything with just self buffs, increased evasion skill like archer and speed boost "Lone hunter", veno with ability to fox form with claws/fists "Feral fox"without having to glitch them into fox form, same for barbs with claws. Enabling a new form for the ea/ep classes for increased speed and a true form "Enraged Dragon" if you want to call it that where they look like flying dragons blue grey for boys and red pink for girls adds in speed flying and def/att levels.  Honestly has nobody ever bothered to make true customizations?
We like our hardware intact,my pc would blow cause of those,dw.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Gms are already having a busy time making new horizons,they cant waste time on stuffs that only change the way something looks,this is too much time consuming. :-\.~

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Honestly has nobody ever bothered to make true customizations?

Have you ever bothered?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Come 1v1 or too scared?

Anyway I +1 this if possible.

Don't speak to me peasant

Offline reikokitty

Have you ever bothered?

And actually yes i am working on it right now tyvm, by the way its more than just appearance im working on.
I am working on skills, more characters, quests, pets.
What have you worked on?

Offline 🌙

• sux
And actually yes i am working on it right now tyvm, by the way its more than just appearance im working on.
What have you worked on?

I don't do that kind of stuff, so of course I haven't worked on it. Nor am I the one complaining how other people 'haven't bothered' to.

Sarju

I don't do that kind of stuff, so of course I haven't worked on it. Nor am I the one complaining how other people 'haven't bothered' to.

show boobs lol :3 xD lel

Offline 🌙

• sux
show boobs lol :3 xD lel

ok only 4 u qurl maymay gamer bfflsie <333 x3

Sarju

ok only 4 u qurl maymay gamer bfflsie <333 x3

lawl aweh qurl xDDDDDDD ill maek a le junejune 4us (lesboz4life, dont like it deal with it ;p) c: -glomps and snugglies- :33333 hehehe -holds up stork- lel im so random xDDDDDD ;)

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
lawl aweh qurl xDDDDDDD ill maek a le junejune 4us (lesboz4life, dont like it deal with it ;p) c: -glomps and snugglies- :33333 hehehe -holds up stork- lel im so random xDDDDDD ;)
Hi :3

Offline 🌙

• sux

OMGWTFWAFFLES!!!! xD o3o

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
What have you worked on?

Dev's are always working on one thing or another, right now i believe Aga's busy with the new horizon patch ...

anyways..  nice story and all... just send whatever you are working on to aga. or post some SS or something on forums if you need a vote on something or feedback ...

worked for me in the past.. sent aga w/e little customization i've done, if he liked it he incorporated it.

but yea, he's busy with horizon stuff atm i believe so don't expect any devs. to waste time on these updates when there are other things that needs more attention atm.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Sarju

Hi :3

hi ur such a nice guy! let's be friends! :3 i love you!!! as a friend lol!! xDDD <3