Epic Perfect World

About for website

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
i just want to suggest for our website is to put like this because first of all people that finding a good game is base in this picture. like me, i base in youtube video what kind of pw is this i just determine that so many people play this game with balance character even i did not see how many char. is online .so i suggest to put like this so the other people that visit our website will know how many people online or register so they decide to play this game ..because many people that searching of pw are they defending in character online in game and because more character is more fun .

THIS IMAGE IS EXAMPLE

IGN:TRafalgar
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2014, 08:20 am by MacOneil

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
imo, its fake because it shows online counter for web site not game.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Hmm, i dont see why would the number of registered accounts make somone to or not to play and i believe gold and exp rates are seeable already :-X :-\

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
Its ok but its good if online player and gm online in game . so its easy to pm gm all you need to do is go to website and see if who is gm online :D

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Its ok but its good if online player and gm online in game . so its easy to pm gm all you need to do is go to website and see if who is gm online :D
Its already possible to see online gms so idk what your'e implying o.o

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I think he means the website should show how many players are logged in-game