Epic Perfect World

NW and the people.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
NEW BIGGER NW maps.
Every week a NW is a disappointment to about half of the server. They are getting punched by other half that got more lucky. Some people always land in a weak nation and never have any fun.
What about implementing new, bigger maps with less 10 second dig-deliver crap?
Do something about this crappy NW, most people hate it (unless you are in some of the biggest factions, then everything is easy).

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
just make them suffer
hell yea

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
just make them suffer

is that a picture of your screen?

why no ss

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
just make them suffer

lol

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Sarju

Do not meess with APAWOLLA. She is good and you are not. She wants to bring peace, friendship, and enlightenment to Epic Perfect World. All of you unholy players will be punished by the heavenly forces brought upon by our prophet APAWOLLA.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Guys, you can lol as much as u like. It still does not make you smarter or me dumber.

Offline _Achmed_

Actually might help if people would go after the one with the FLAG and not just PK.  Seems so many do not even know who has the flag cause they just wanna fight anyone and not really use common sense. So many in loosing nations just let the guy with the flag walk by and don't even attack.  It really seems many players don't realize the object of the game is to keep the guy with the flag from getting to the target.

Also on the flip side please assist the one on your team with the flag when you should as well. Keep the other team from killing your man with the flag. Should not be that hard. Come on guys this is a simple game shouldn't really be hard to figure out but week after week i see so many just do whatever and not even try.

Oh and if there is 10 - 2 and you are on the 10 side go where you are needed no need to OVERKILL and not defend/attack spots that actually need it.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
NEW BIGGER NW maps.
Every week a NW is a disappointment to about half of the server. They are getting punched by other half that got more lucky. Some people always land in a weak nation and never have any fun.
What about implementing new, bigger maps with less 10 second dig-deliver crap?
Do something about this crappy NW, most people hate it (unless you are in some of the biggest factions, then everything is easy).

adding the new bigger maps wont fix it
its comes down to people in that nation and how they work has a team
1.people more intested in pking then getting the flag or flag carrier
2. people going afk or puting alts in diffrent nations
3.people leaving their nation to go to another one
in alot of cases its the people in your nation thats scewing over your nation   

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
just make them suffer

u shall be cleansed by holy fire!
the end draws near mortal!
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Dat non-English in WC *twitch*

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

robo123

your words were full of wisdom but i'd like to contribute to this discussion with my radiant insights as was clearly expected.First of all the players that are missing the flag may be stoned or drunk (or just mentally incapable if you will), what you wanna do with them,will you stsrt murdering them  in your head because of a game ? lame ¡ second of all you can't blame them people for lacking skill in teamwork, what might be easy for you might be harder for others (now it's iq part-chess player organisators out there in epw) and third of all to sum the trilateral formation up there are gear factors that are really significant so some players have trauma.and at the end of that i'd like to mention that today i was playing literally the sloppiest nw in my life , i enjoyed it cause it was relaxing got 240 st in frost,sometimes going solo, helps you relax, let all the negatives leave you and surround yourself by love, at the very end it became more organised (u dont even need sq for buffs nor heals anyway)so guys i know regular pk is organisation and aa 1 person at a time but nw were made to relax, there isn't any more balanced mass pk ingame than nw after all it's all about timing you know you can't really blame people for trying to learn, just tell them their mistakes instead of kicking/whining/raging.Maximum respect and love to you guys, stay happy and listen to your mother earth and father in heavens, peace be with you.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
adding the new bigger maps wont fix it
its comes down to people in that nation and how they work has a team
1.people more intested in pking then getting the flag or flag carrier
2. people going afk or puting alts in diffrent nations
3.people leaving their nation to go to another one
in alot of cases its the people in your nation thats scewing over your nation   

that literally....sums up what happens in NW. Most people never protect flaggers and they don't work together. Hell there are like 2-3 parties carrying entire nation while others go pk

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
that literally....sums up what happens in NW. Most people never protect flaggers and they don't work together. Hell there are like 2-3 parties carrying entire nation while others go pk
this^

scatterer3

It's not like (for example) flame nation is always losing (flame won several times  ;D), it truly depends on the members and their effort. There's a rotation each week, one nation has to lose and the other 1/4 of participators will win the first place as a nation. Still, you can get more in the 2nd place nation than the 1st one sometimes. It's up to you if you want to participate in Nation Wars, you're not forced. Remember, people in NW are obsessed with PK instead of playing "Catch the Flag" <- which earns you more credit.