Epic Perfect World

Event/Supply Tokens

Offline tiz_herself

• ♥Dune♥
Hey, was wondering if in the near future, it were possible to make Event Tokens / Supply Tokens at least account stash able if not tradable - thx

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Umm I think this has been suggested before. Anyway, this would kinda lower their value.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
No i agrees account stash would be nice. it much to hard to upgrade items. It seems people hate GV as far as i can tell its to hard/long.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
No i agrees account stash would be nice. it much to hard to upgrade items. It seems people hate GV as far as i can tell its to hard/long.
Well....if you make everything easy, it's no fun. Plus, gear upgrades are easy. Do BH and NW, maybe those daily quests from Gods Giving too. 30 per day from BH, 21 per day from the Gods Giving pk quest and another 15 from the other quest. 66 tokens per day, so, around 4 days for an ascended ring, lunar/dragon cape. 5 days for an ascended supreme cape. Yes, I know you need Seals of War too, but those are tradable and can be bought/farmed on alts. Waiting for 4 days and 5 days is no problem....I'm hoping. Used to be a lot more difficult before the Christmas Patch.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
make Event Tokens / Supply Tokens at least account stash able if not tradable - thx

yes, yes, Yes, YES!

and da gm said

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
yes, yes, Yes, YES!

and da gm said

Making ET tradable will definitely affect the economy.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Making ET tradable will definitely affect the economy.

no.

I get mah babe pets today

economy can die tomorrow

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
ET used to be tradeable and we found overpricing them. Or  going to  Ares on 668643 alts just to sell them. I personally find more ppl willing to participate in events since we made them untradeable/non acct stashable. As for ST it would be too easy to keep going nw on 1 toon to gear the rest of your alts. This way at least theres some diversity week to week
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

cevans1290

No. If they were, think about some people with like, 20 chars>The event fliers and shlt would be worthless, and that would affect how much event tokens cost as well, with supply tokens-Why? You can do BH and NW easily on one char and get alot..you could have 80 chars doing BH, thats 40 event tokens through 10 accounts, each day. Like who the hell needs that many? Oh yeah, also r8 is gonna be like, worth 0 and all people will have -9% chan, some classes -18%, Bm, Sin, Seeker, and Archer also deserve -.15 int on wrist, and I think it is also possible on top? As I said; no.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Oh yeah, also r8 is gonna be like, worth 0 and all people will have -9% chan, some classes -18%, Bm, Sin, Seeker, and Archer also deserve -.15 int on wrist, and I think it is also possible on top? As I said; no.

that makes literally no sense you can trade r8 mats and warrior seals as it is

the problem with this is people who take many alts to ares and rack up event tokens not bh l0l

cevans1290

that makes literally no sense you can trade r8 mats and warrior seals as it is

the problem with this is people who take many alts to ares and rack up event tokens not bh l0l
Rofl. But now, people can rack up ST to make Event Tokens ;) So before talk, realize what I mean o.o

Offline tiz_herself

• ♥Dune♥
Sorry, didn't mean to cause such a ruckus, was just a suggestion. I don't do pk so the only events I get to go to are nw 1x per week (because of work) and fire legion when I catch it. As far as bh's go - lol, if people don't know your toon, you don't get invited, sorry to say ...

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Sorry, didn't mean to cause such a ruckus, was just a suggestion. I don't do pk so the only events I get to go to are nw 1x per week (because of work) and fire legion when I catch it. As far as bh's go - lol, if people don't know your toon, you don't get invited, sorry to say ...
Well FL is quite difficult to catch, but you can do Ares. Every Saturday, 14:00 ST. Also, I don't pk either, and I still had around 80 ET. Anyway, BH is mostly soloable, but, you can just join a random squad in wc.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

No ruckus caused. I just think that with the exchange options we have now, ETs can remain they are. If we need them for R8 stuff we can simply exchange them to Warrior Seals and be done with it. The whole point of Event Tokens in the beginning was/is to get certain exclusive items and in my opinion should remain that way.

Supply tokens wise, I agree on having them account stash-able, doesn't hurt anyone and would allow for those who are having trouble getting their post-NW gears speed up that process.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Rofl. But now, people can rack up ST to make Event Tokens ;) So before talk, realize what I mean o.o

anyone who would actually do that is clearly mentally handicapped so I didn't consider it