Epic Perfect World

Make all reskins exchangable for reskin token

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Just suggesting you should make all skins tradable to wep reskin token,i dont see why is this available for swords only,ty. :-\

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
because the swords had a bug with barbarians, when using those swords barb skills didnt show - it was bugged/glitched. I dont think all skins should be available for a skin token, i mean if you make that exchangeable why not make mounts and flying mounts exchangeable too? Idk i dont like this idea
hell yea

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I think weapon tokens (and why not mount/flight tokens) should be exchangeable because weapon fashions are kind of 'expensive' for what they're worth and it feels like a waste of gold/ec if you want to do something simple like male->female (not by sex change but say you start playing a character of the other gender more and you want to give it weapon fashion) or you want to exchange a magic skin for a physical one, especially because it can be really time consuming to find someone who wants to trade or buy/sell the specific fashion. Mounts and flights have kind of the same issue except they're a lot cheaper.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Would be nice but I feel like it would kill the market for skins. They start to lose their value. I mean, if you have one skin, you will never really need another one, just keep trading it in. Makes it a bit harder for people trying to get their first skin and such. I like seeing people trading skins, trying new ones etc. And if you really want a different one, you have to work a bit for it. Doesn't take long but it's just one thing that isn't handed to you.

And like Odna said, the sword exchange was to fix a bug.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Would be nice but I feel like it would kill the market for skins. They start to lose their value. I mean, if you have one skin, you will never really need another one, just keep trading it in. Makes it a bit harder for people trying to get their first skin and such.
Why would make it harder? gold will still be 25-35 ec each...so price won't go over 1,3k ec,and would make 1 skin,once bought,a lot more usefull.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Why would make it harder? gold will still be 25-35 ec each...so price won't go over 1,3k ec,and would make 1 skin,once bought,a lot more usefull.

It wasn't in relation to gold, it's just that people won't be selling or trading skins as often, meaning that it will eliminate one way to acquire skins. However, I guess people could buy gold instead of buying a skin with EC from a player but would thus inflate the skin cost, which isn't really worth it, considering it is a cosmetic. Just a hypothetical.
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2014, 02:15 pm by Tangle⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I would agree with the point that reskins used to be of a higher value to the average player, therefore making it reasonable to not want the production of skins to be slowed by letting them be traded to tokens.  That would've made them difficult to obtain for some players.

However, we just finished 2 months of free original skinned weapons from the christmas npc.  Not to mention, they've been in the boutique for months now.

Skins aren't rare anymore.  They're just another fashion effect.  Allowing them to be traded for tokens at this point doesn't seem harmful at all in this stage of the game.  I don't want to be forced to buy new skins when I already have so many that I'm unable to sell.
I'm basically 40

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:29 pm by ♪

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
I understand that you want it to stay "rare" but it's been killed by players abusing the single male sword. Because they can get away with it... It's ok for them for them price gouge the crap out of a token price only cuz they know they can buy a pos skin cheap andexchange it..please do not get me wrong I love the skins. I love the idea of skins. But mother of god...30 g for fashion if anything make Lp genies and price em for that. Sry off topic. Looking at it logically you see that we are right. Looking at it from an administrators/glyph see only balance which this causes no imbalance. I spent all day and over 100 Tele trying to get s female dag skin for a decent price..500ec?

Even if you choose like 5 of each type skin to be exchanged it would be really great.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
                                                                    QueenLolth

Offline Drive

• 🌙
K,umm ty for all opinions ^.^~

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Would be nice but I feel like it would kill the market for skins. They start to lose their value. I mean, if you have one skin, you will never really need another one, just keep trading it in. Makes it a bit harder for people trying to get their first skin and such. I like seeing people trading skins, trying new ones etc. And if you really want a different one, you have to work a bit for it. Doesn't take long but it's just one thing that isn't handed to you.

And like Odna said, the sword exchange was to fix a bug.

I really wanted it

but she's right :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I had suggested this along time ago but it also had a lot of other good ideas put into it. Aga did respond but he said it'll take time to make the idea happen. Idk if he did anything with it or not. But the old post is still there.

Edit: found the post~ http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/special-reskin-forge/
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2014, 12:02 am by ~Rin~

Offline Griffith

• Characters: Gerrant, Heer
+9000
Last Edit: Feb 04, 2014, 12:06 pm by Griffith

When death comes, rage comes.