Epic Perfect World

OP FPS !

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Who can get more FPS than me  >:D >:D >:D  :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: ( IGNORE PING )...

Offline Orichalcos

Who can get more FPS than me  >:D >:D >:D  :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: ( IGNORE PING )...

Who can get more PING than YOU  >:D >:D >:D  :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: ( IGNORE FPS )...

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
im jelly.. whats ur configuration

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
fps maybe decent but with that ping u cant even pk with 1 person standing next to u muchless a group of ppl which is what fps is for

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
*writes 243 fps over my 60 with crayon on screen, cries self to sleep
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
my max fps is 9,my max ms it's 4k(40k when i get lag)

Offline Pookie

Idk what was with that ping ..........................................................................................
But i usually don't have more than 300... ( it usually stays at 100 - 200 ms.. EXCEPT when torrent is downloading , and i'm on youtube in the same time ... )
im jelly.. whats ur configuration
LOL it's actually stuck like that after loading screen dissappears ...... idk why it always show me that fps no matter i lag like sh1t or all graphics down... idk =))... but i think i don't get more than 40+... see my specs in screenshots below
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2014, 02:04 pm by Klaus, Reason: Uploaded Wrong Screenshot

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Who can get more PING than YOU  >:D >:D >:D  :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: ( IGNORE FPS )...

I somewhere have an ss of 76k

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
wuuuva wuuva

buva buva buva buva

aba da di du

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Pookie

WOOOOOOW 76k ........ NICE !. i think the max ping i had was ~30k no more .... that was when the DDOS thing happened last year  ??? ??? ???

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Idk what was with that ping ..........................................................................................
But i usually don't have more than 300... ( it usually stays at 100 - 200 ms.. EXCEPT when torrent is downloading , and i'm on youtube in the same time ... ) LOL it's actually stuck like that after loading screen dissappears ...... idk why it always show me that fps no matter i lag like sh1t or all graphics down... idk =))... but i think i don't get more than 40+... see my specs in screenshots below
we have kinda same configuration but i get 50-60fps maximum not over but its not going less too its probably capped

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
well in pw youre never going to have that fps at all times, with an i7 you can get 50-60 fps.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
*writes 243 fps over my 60 with crayon on screen, cries self to sleep
Looooool

Vegas

well in pw youre never going to have that fps at all times, with an i7 you can get 50-60 fps.
I got an i7 2600k and I get less than 20 fps in mass PK sometimes  :'(

Offline Pookie

In mass PK i turn on best performance even if i don't really lag that bad with my pc , but i like to get every bit of performance i can get from my pc , and i just target random people using tab button , i tab , i attack , i kill , i move to next target :D sooo simple :D:D.
And also i was wondering , should i upgrade my PC ? I mean i have the intel i7 CPU but i saw the AMD FX 9590 and it's 8 cored at 5 GHz omg , will it perform better than the I7 i have ?....
See
http://processors.findthebest.com/l/1165/AMD-FX-9590
And
http://processors.findthebest.com/compare/2-1165/Intel-i7-3960X-vs-AMD-FX-9590
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2014, 01:57 am by Klaus