Epic Perfect World

anyone here knows about php coding?

Offline qwertyasd

i want to create login with 3 attempts.. after 3 attempts of wrong password.. the login page will lock.. can any1 help me?  :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If there is a programmer who can, it'd help if you posted what code you're using, if any.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline qwertyasd

im using.. html,css, and php.. >.<

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
No, I mean...the actual code.  Maybe someone can point you to the right way to do what you're trying to (and it's a plus if they know how to do it without any security leaks too).

I probably would be able to, but I'm a visual person and it's much easier if I have the code right there than to try and guesswork it.  Make sense?

Here's something that might interest you.

http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Secure-Login-Script-in-PHP-and-MySQL
Last Edit: Jan 30, 2014, 01:50 am by Mikau

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline qwertyasd

hahaha.. nc.. thankyou.. but b4 u give that link im looking at that now.. :D

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
well... if u know to work with database then this is not really big deal to make. You can find gazzilion examples of scripts which u need just to adaptate to your accounts database.
I have one script which uses visitors IP address to store log attempts in the database and block access to login feature for 30 minutes after 3rd unsuccessful attempt. It's very complicated to if you are not that experienced.

But easier way (and ofc most easiest to bridge it) is that you can use simple link navigation to 3 different login pages and after 3rd, next page can be warning that they missed 3 times BUT will not prevent trying again if they click on login button again so its kinda sillly lol but its ok if u need for school project

Offline qwertyasd

well... if u know to work with database then this is not really big deal to make. You can find gazzilion examples of scripts which u need just to adaptate to your accounts database.
I have one script which uses visitors IP address to store log attempts in the database and block access to login feature for 30 minutes after 3rd unsuccessful attempt. It's very complicated to if you are not that experienced.

But easier way (and ofc most easiest to bridge it) is that you can use simple link navigation to 3 different login pages and after 3rd, next page can be warning that they missed 3 times BUT will not prevent trying again if they click on login button again so its kinda sillly lol but its ok if u need for school project

can u gimme ur codes? if u dont want its okay.. ill just need to study and do that login etc.. haha

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
will send u in pm

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
I don't know if you need it, i have a program in Visual Basic 2010. Which is a log in thingy with a Database also.
Maybe you want it?

Offline qwertyasd

I don't know if you need it, i have a program in Visual Basic 2010. Which is a log in thingy with a Database also.
Maybe you want it?

hmm. i dont need it because my language that im using is php.. but btw.. thankyou for offer :D