Epic Perfect World

The N-word & Allah in WC

Offline Elijah

• If cant make it happen,pay to make it happen.
  • Characters: Iva/Elijah/Nirvana
Yeah, this  :normal-2:. They are really OP dude.

yea OP cuz u will have hard time on WC,and they taste like brick XD
o

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
This one

they OP still :3

hungarians made bade copy of those candyes.
original serberian version much better.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
are you kidding me
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
you are white, why do you even care

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you are white, why do you even care
he thinks this will get him girls
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I can admit I'm not a religious person but I feel offended when people make jokes about Jesus and stuff ( I'm christian ). And even with the word " Allah ", I may not be so religious like others but I still respect everyone's religion.

Offline Chire

Okay so, I am not trying to argue, and I do not hate black or muslim people!  I used to grow up with both sides. But let me ask you this.

So, a black person can randomly call a white person "cracka" and everyone laughs, a white person calls a black person "nigga" and everyone feels offended? You see, I look at it like this - Nigga = homie, Nigger = racism. And I assure you, I am a person who hates racism, but I do not find anything racist in "Nigga" because I was explained by BLACK people that it means - homie. And I have black friends and I use NIGGA in front of them and we all laugh. You will have jerks everywhere who will get offended on the slightest shit. So yeah.

About the muslim religion. So based on that, 90% of the worlds population should stop mentioning the name "Jesus" and "God" what ever the situation is except in prayers. Because if you read the Bible it says that you can not mention the name of God just like that. (welp, I suck at explaining, long time since I read the Bible). But you get my point.
2nd, muslims get offended on basically most of the stuff than christians. And do not get me wrong, I have lived with muslims through my childhood, and I DO NOT hate them. But lets get real, from the experiences that I personally had. They get offended on most of the stuffs (not ALL OF THEM) but most of them. Simply because they are raised differently. That doesnt mean I will drop my way of how I was raised just to change for someone and be who Im not. Just because it botheres me the way of their living - having really young wives, killing people if they do something wrong, cutting their body parts if they steal etc. Yes, stealing and cheating is wrong, but put the bastard in the jail. Do not kill a young girl because she was married to a 60 y/o guy and poor thingie wants something younger and to live her life. If Allah means - love, and if they worship Allah so much and are obsessed with him, then please, accept the LOVE and do not KILL or do something bad to the people in YOUR religion. I am not calling them terrirosts, we all know who the terrorist is and what he is. I am talking about their own kind. So if they are so attached to Allah, first they have to start from themself. Again, dont get me wrong, I support muslims in PART of their religion, the other part I wish that it was never there. And as far as christianity goes - Im a christian, and I do laugh if the joke is funny, as soon as I notice any kind of heavy blasphemy I just shut up. But yet again, Im a what you call "modern" christian girl, I do not go around shoving Bible up anyones throat, people choose if they going to believe or not. So sorry if this offends anyone, and sorry that I am a 21st centiry girl who does not support stone age rules when it comes to any religion. My 2 cents on this. Does not mean you all should obey it.

(Edit: Yes I know there are murders everywhere, and even christians, jews, etc DO KILL. But we are talking about Allah and how much it "offends" the muslim population).
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2014, 12:57 pm by Chire
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Okay so, I am not trying to argue, and I do not hate black or muslim people!  I used to grow up with both sides. But let me ask you this.

So, a black person can randomly call a white person "cracka" and everyone laughs, a white person calls a black person "nigga" and everyone feels offended? You see, I look at it like this - Nigga = homie, Nigger = racism. And I assure you, I am a person who hates racism, but I do not find anything racist in "Nigga" because I was explained by BLACK people that it means - homie. And I have black friends and I use NIGGA in front of them and we all laugh. You will have jerks everywhere who will get offended on the slightest shit. So yeah.

About the muslim religion. So based on that, 90% of the worlds population should stop mentioning the name "Jesus" and "God" what ever the situation is except in prayers. Because if you read the Bible it says that you can not mention the name of God just like that. (welp, I suck at explaining, long time since I read the Bible). But you get my point.
2nd, muslims get offended on basically most of the stuff than christians. And do not get me wrong, I have lived with muslims through my childhood, and I DO NOT hate them. But lets get real, from the experiences that I personally had. They get offended on most of the stuffs (not ALL OF THEM) but most of them. Simply because they are raised differently. That doesnt mean I will drop my way of how I was raised just to change for someone and be who Im not. Just because it botheres me the way of their living - having really young wives, killing people if they do something wrong, cutting their body parts if they steal etc. Yes, stealing and cheating is wrong, but put the bastard in the jail. Do not kill a young girl because she was married to a 60 y/o guy and poor thingie wants something younger and to live her life. If Allah means - love, and if they worship Allah so much and are obsessed with him, then please, accept the LOVE and do not KILL or do something bad to the people in YOUR religion. I am not calling them terrirosts, we all know who the terrorist is and what he is. I am talking about their own kind. So if they are so attached to Allah, first they have to start from themself. Again, dont get me wrong, I support muslims in PART of their religion, the other part I wish that it was never there. And as far as christianity goes - Im a christian, and I do laugh if the joke is funny, as soon as I notice any kind of heavy blasphemy I just shut up. But yet again, Im a what you call "modern" christian girl, I do not go around shoving Bible up anyones throat, people choose if they going to believe or not. So sorry if this offends anyone, and sorry that I am a 21st centiry girl who does not support stone age rules when it comes to any religion. My 2 cents on this. Does not mean you all should obey it.

(Edit: Yes I know there are murders everywhere, and even christians, jews, etc DO KILL. But we are talking about Allah and how much it "offends" the muslim population).

The amount of ignorance in this post is astonishing.

Offline Chire

The amount of ignorance in this post is astonishing.
Is it? Or maybe you are ignorant? As I stated it does not apply for ALL the people, just for some parts. Tell me again, what part of it offended you when I clearly said it was not meant to offend anyone? Please tell me again, what do you do in your free time? I, my dear, study other peoples behaviors. Other peoples religions. I maybe dont know everything, but some parts I do. When I meet a person, I love to talk to them about everything, including religion. Go out, meet other people, meet different religions, meet different cultures. And you will see what Im talking about. In FACT, I asked some muslims is it true about what I mentioned above, and they confirmed, and even THEY SAID they do not support that. So, sorry if anything above offended you, but you should investigate more about that, if not, then, I can not help you my dear.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What about some bans for 1week-2weeks for these people and u'll see less and less people insulting/being mean about these stuff.

Offline Chire

What about some bans for 1week-2weeks for these people and u'll see less and less people insulting/being mean about these stuff.
Agatio wont let donators to get banned. Simple because - money. lol
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
they'll probably do it more now

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I think some people will always be rude on the internet no matter what .
I'm pretty sure a ban or mute won't really stop them, cause well, it's the internet. Now, of course most of them don't have the same behavior in real life but that's the advantage of " hiding behind a computer ".
Making fun of someone's religion and all that won't make you more interesting and if you are seeking for attention, you will get, but not good one.
  :rolleyes:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Like I said, I hate when even black people use that word even if it's for camaraderie purposes.  You can say "homie" without using that word.  Different spelling doesn't mean that it's right all of the sudden.  I'm black, I haven't heard another black person use "cracker" ever unless they're talking about food.  I've heard "honky", but still, doesn't make it right.

I won't touch the religion thing as I am not religious, nor is this the forum for religion talk, but I will say that a devout believer of a deity, whether it's Jesus, Allah, etc.  is gonna feel some kind of way if Their names are used in vain.  My mom has chewed me up when I used GDI.    Just saying.

As Tangle said, GM's can miss stuff, especially when they're afk or sommat.  That's why the helpdesk is there, if you see something that can be offensive and disruptive to your gameplay, report it.  Blacklist them if you can (most times ineffective because of how many alts some people have), and the GM's will take care of it, whether a mute or ban if it continues.  It's also not easy to just permaban either since people can hide behind proxies.

Agatio wont let donators to get banned. Simple because - money. lol

I don't believe Aga is that greedy--if someone's acting a fool, he has no qualms banning em.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Chire

I think some people will always be rude on the internet no matter what .
I'm pretty sure a ban or mute won't really stop them, cause well, it's the internet. Now, of course most of them don't have the same behavior in real life but that's the advantage of " hiding behind a computer ".
Making fun of someone's religion and all that won't make you more interesting and if you are seeking for attention, you will get, but not good one.
  :rolleyes:
Nicole bby, they ban them but then they un-ban them cause they donate. It's forbidden to  GMs to perma ban them for the same reason stated up there. Money. There is not much the GMs themself that can do, only mute.. So the best is to ignore them or BL if anyone feels offended :/
Aps assasin

Dph assasin