Epic Perfect World

Help.

Offline Menth

I can't seem to find something on the guides section for this. I need to get my gear too level 8 or something like that. "refine" it. Idk someone was telling me about that :\

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
You need to refine your gear. Every piece can be refined, and it's to increase the health that the armor gives.
Get some mirage celestones and 12* dragon orbs from god's giving and go to any elder and select the refining option. You can go all the way up to +12. :P Goodluck

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Menth

Ahhh, Thanks so much!!

Offline Menth

You need to refine your gear. Every piece can be refined, and it's to increase the health that the armor gives.
Get some mirage celestones and 12* dragon orbs from god's giving and go to any elder and select the refining option. You can go all the way up to +12. :P Goodluck

"refining success can be increased with aid items" what are those?

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

When you refine you have a certain % of it being successful, and the rate goes down the higher the refine is. By using the 12* Dragon Orbs the rate becomes 100% for all your refines. Each refine consumes 1 orb though, making you need 12 orbs to max the refines on 1 gear piece.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Dragon orbs, chieken(? the spelling is off) stones, etc
Some assure you the increasing of the refinement level to the number of the orb for example, others increase your chances by % and prevent the resetting of the +level if the refining fails

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Menth

Wow thanks too both of you :)  >:D