Epic Perfect World

New Helm and Tome lvl 8 & lvl 9 idea

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Maybe an Ascended helm but definitely not with 10 def levels. But anything else, no thanks. If people want a PVE boost, Agatio can boost the stats on the Morai armor set to make it a viable alternative to dragon/r8 at 150. New Horizons will give us plenty to do.

Offline ~Talun~

No Teru ya gotta be,.... read up and you tell me,...other wise keep the family name's to your self.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
It increases PvP damage  :normal-9:
Only for certain class like psy and even not for all skills. Unless your mage hit less with unrefined armor?  :shocked:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
god no even apawolla makes better suggestions

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Maybe an Ascended helm but definitely not with 10 def levels. But anything else, no thanks. If people want a PVE boost, Agatio can boost the stats on the Morai armor set to make it a viable alternative to dragon/r8 at 150. New Horizons will give us plenty to do.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
terrible idea more farm on this server = sht

Vegas

Only for certain class like psy and even not for all skills. Unless your mage hit less with unrefined armor?  :shocked:

It's not soulforce  :-\ There's a NEW stat

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Adding any def lvl is a bad idea imo, same with atk lvl. But i like the lvl 8 tomes they barely give anything like what ill get 25 vit and 25 mag and 3 % crit. Its barely anything so it wont change much, you might think its pointless to even add that since its barely gone give any boost. But me personally i like new gear, even if its barely any better. I say no to the helm and lvl 9 tomes, but lvl 8 one is ok imo

Agreed . Lvl 8 tome seems like a nice idea ..

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
It's not soulforce  :-\ There's a NEW stat
I must be was misinformed :(
Agreed . Lvl 8 tome seems like a nice idea ..
Adding only lvl 8 tome is a stupid idea because this would allow LA classes to use advantages that they are not supposed to use without reducing their dex, that is harmfull to their atacks. the idea was to make PvP more complicated changing almost nothing, not to make tanky sins and more channeling EA's :)

With this add
HA classes would get channeling boost, crit and more physical damage protection, making them a little bit more tanky and giving a little advantage in DPS mode
LA classes would need to use more skills, not just aps or pew-pew death, dickslaping on a keyboard to use a few combos.
AA classes would get almost nothing as long, as they are using A Thousand Miles of Mist and The Nightwatch tomes now. Just would be no need to switch them. and def lvls would increase their survivability.

Also, adding these items would make everything more entertaining for a short period of time :) im talking about PvP, deltas, market etc.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
This will unbalance the server. Pvp will suck. Server will suck. (Tomes)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Extra work to Aga for a useless add of 10 def level(and others stat that would unbalance things) + NH coming soon,so aga has enough trouble on his head.
This will unbalance the server. Pvp will suck. Server will suck. (Tomes)
about what unbalance are you talking?
Extra work to Aga for a useless add of 10 def level(and others stat that would unbalance things) + NH coming soon,so aga has enough trouble on his head.
10 from tomes and 10 from helm. yes, so much of work :) whole 30 minutes.