Epic Perfect World

New Helm and Tome lvl 8 & lvl 9 idea

LVL 19 Helm:
Keeping all stats the same, because they are fine as they are +10 Def. Levels for every helm

Price: Dragon Helm + 200 supply tokens + 5 SoW

LVL 8 tomes:
The tender slaves + Divine Ignorance
Options:
 - STR+25
 - DEX+25
 - VIT+25
 - MAG+25
 - Accuracy+30%
 - Inetvel Between Hits-0.05seconds
 - Critical Hit Rate +3%

Price: The tender slaves + Divine Ignorance Tomes + 10 Tome Fragments

A Thousand Miles of Mist + The Nightwatch
Options:
 - STR+25
 - DEX+25
 - VIT+25
 - MAG+25
 - Reduce Physical damage taken +8%
 - Speed +1meter/second
 - Critical Hit Rate +2%
 - Channelling Time -3%

Price: A Thousand Miles of Mist + The Nightwatch + 10 Tome Fragments

LVL 9 tome:
The tender slaves + Divine Ignorance + A Thousand Miles of Mist + The Nightwatch + extra atack & def lvls
Options:
 - STR+25
 - DEX+25
 - VIT+25
 - MAG+25
 - Accuracy+30%
 - Inetvel Between Hits-0.05seconds
 - Critical Hit Rate +2%
 - Reduce Physical damage taken +8%
 - Speed +1meter/second
 - Channelling Time -3%
 - Atk. Level +20
 - Def. Level +30

Price: The tender slaves + Divine Ignorance + A Thousand Miles of Mist + The Nightwatch + 20 Tome Fragments

What would it give? A little atack boost and more survivability to all classes. Nothing would be ruined and PVP would become a little bit more complicated

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
this isnt storm pw  lelo

Robbert

.. attack lvl gets canceled with the def lvls, and if you count you end up with extra 20 def lvl why is this any better

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
things are fine as they are, also with these, on some i feel the attack boosts are greater than the increased suitability depending on the class it'll be on or vice versa, idk. seems rather pointless...(just my opinion)
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2014, 01:45 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'm not really a fan of this idea, the tomes and helms we have are good enough for now imo.
this isnt storm pw  lelo
this is why i dint said that the price is 1000 hours of afk stand or week of farm at snowy vilage :) ty for your opinion anyway

cevans1290

Alright, and next we will get a bless box with 9999 def levels, and then an option for 9999. Like aga? This is Overpowed and just no. Do this I'm quitting epw ijs '-'
.. attack lvl gets canceled with the def lvls, and if you count you end up with extra 20 def lvl why is this any better
yes, the idea was to add extra 20 def lvls and a little atack boost taking the lowest numbers of the repeating options

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
this is why i dint said that the price is 1000 hours of afk stand or week of farm at snowy vilage :) ty for your opinion anyway

well   the gears of epw already fine :P
 i hope it stay i was on storm  . its sad

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
yes, the idea was to add extra 20 def lvls and a little atack boost taking the lowest numbers of the repeating options

while this might be appealing to some classes, for the rest that are already challenging enough to kill in 1v1s or even mass pk.. this will make it worse..   i.e. mass pk when one side comes with multiple EPs and Mystics full def, buffed and support mode..  they are already challenging enough to kill together with pots and genie and what not.. any more boost will only make it worse..  but yea ur right it'l make pk a bit more "challenging" in that sense.. but there's nothing wrong with it now.. so dnt see any point to change anything.. (just my opinion again)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Clown suggestion, if these items were incorporated the balance would be worse than on r9r3 servers.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Go play PWI.

Seriously.

Their servers are full of items you'll love.

Vegas

Clown suggestion, if these items were incorporated the balance would be worse than on r9r3 servers.

Offline ~Talun~

I think they look fine,....Its not all about the pk,....this is a PVE sever....remember the little blue button in the upper right hand corner well that's for us people that want to quest, and grind peace....and your right...this isn't StormPw, so STOP acting like the players there and think of you PVE'ers here,....I like the higher stats and add-on's it makes for easier grinding, and questing.

Just remember this "Its not the gun that kills,....its the person knowing how to use it that does" in smaller words, its not the gear, its the skill.
So i'm up for some higher end gear,....sounds good to me.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
wew.... i think the tomes and helms are fine for now.. so i'm not much fan of this suggestion '-'