Epic Perfect World

Ini Event Challenge !

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Thank you for all prests, we are going to announce winners tomorrow morning.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Alright guys, first of all let me greet you all for the effort you put into this event and also for the amazing work ini's you guys sent us, it made our work really hard to choose a winner on both categories. That said, there is something we will do since this was so hard to decide and we don't want players to feel they wasted their time for nothing, so due to this we will be sending 1 Event Token to all the participants (except winners which will receive their own prizes). We will need you guys to send a Private Message to me (EvilTouch) with your character name, the one you wish to receive the reward on. You can send me a PM by clicking here

I hope you all enjoyed making an ini for Lightning, shes amazing  :-\

And now the list of the Winners on each Category.

• Lightning
    • 1st Place:
      Had to look to every aspect of Light, the shin, the eyes, the hair covering her right eye, the color of the eyebrows, the color of the eyes, the expression on her face that wanna end world's suffering. This was an hard one to decide.
    • 2nd Place:
      There were a few that was hard to choose for 2nd place but Inaru's int he end sent me that vibe that we get when we see things too many times, the hair was so hard to make but this one looks so close to Light's hair. Also there was a nice distance from Light's eyes to her nose and mouth making her face fit the original. The color of the eyebrows, not many checked that and the mouth with that expression again.

• Player Choice
    • 1st Place:
      This was some really amazing work, i dunno this character from any anime but the similar touches and the authenticity of it makes it really look like its the real character from the anime. A really good work.
    • 2nd Place:
      I guess there is not a need to actually post much about this one, it really nice and pretty, making a good ini of Taylor Swift.

Congratulations to the Winners and please do not forget to send me a PM with your Character name that you wish to receive the reward. The names already sent will be displayed here so there is no confusions nor schemes.

Thanks to all those who participated, there were some really nice ini's, good to see such talented people here.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Rewards sent:
  • cutedeyv
  • ClaireBear
  • dad
  • padyozi
  • Inaru
  • Dowshi
  • queenmedusa

If you havent't recieve your reward please make sure to pm me with your character name.
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2014, 04:46 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠