Epic Perfect World

Reduce Fashion Weapons Costs

Offline Griffith

• Characters: Gerrant, Heer
Subject presents itself, it is evident for everyone to enjoy the fashion weapon they want without having to spend 30Gold, 450ec, and etc. Another purpose for this is if someone wanted to possess more than one say four or five this would cost a large amount so i suggest that the price for them be lowered so all get to enjoy them.

When death comes, rage comes.

cevans1290

No. I got every single reskin for M, all classes. I worked hard and I payed..I stash them in bank until I make alts. Do this, server market will crash>>>>>>NO!@

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think the prices are fine too... since i have 2 now and it took 2 longs months to get it QQ

Offline Griffith

No. I got every single reskin for M, all classes. I worked hard and I payed..I stash them in bank until I make alts. Do this, server market will crash>>>>>>NO!@

Not everyone wants to waste a long period of time just to get a few, and besides this will disable them from focusing on gear, server market will not crash please explain briefly how this would crash it? And again not everyone wants to pay real money on this instead of something more of importance, your argument is invalid in every way. It's absurd to have them all, you just say that to elude to my subject, i doubt that anyone can get them all for all classes.
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2014, 03:51 am by Griffith

Offline Griffith

I think the prices are fine too... since i have 2 now and it took 2 longs months to get it QQ
2 months of hard work just to get 2 fashion weapons? Completely not worth that long period of time

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Their prices are ok, it used to be $10 per reskin a while back, now you can get one in half an hour of work worth of ec.

Offline Griffith

Their prices are ok, it used to be $10 per reskin a while back, now you can get one in half an hour of work worth of ec.

Half an hour of work? In which way could 30Gold or 450ec be achieved in 30 minutes, the previous person said it took them 2 months.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'm slow as hell making money and right now at 450 ec's, I can afford at least 12 of them between just THREE characters.

So it's fine.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Half an hour of work? In which way could 30Gold or 450ec be achieved in 30 minutes, the previous person said it took them 2 months.

It's doable even when 2x isn't enabled, if it takes you 2 months to acquire that amount you're mentally challenged.

cevans1290

Who cares, essay.
To get a reskin, if you will, you have many options. You can vote and get 1.8 silver, which is average for me is 3 votes a day, do the math..Thats 5.4 gold a day. 5.4 gold, and you can easily get ec daily, I get averages on over 1k. You can buy gold with that, and in 2-3 days without spending all, BAM reskin.
Make a sin, 150 > > > Farm ns for 2 hours, thats 500 Ec+..
Twilight Temple, do 1-3 on 2x. Otherwise, still do it solo.
You know what, if not done with it by now? PM me ing at ThT_Sin and I'll explain more ways.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Subject presents itself, it is evident for everyone to enjoy the fashion weapon they want without having to spend 30Gold, 450ec, and etc. Another purpose for this is if someone wanted to possess more than one say four or five this would cost a large amount so i suggest that the price for them be lowered so all get to enjoy them.

so stupid suggestion. This is not market to negotiate price. Lets make it free? why not? u can have it all!
Next time please think twice before u suggest anything.. this is not offensive.. Its a fact

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Do Goshiki 1 hour and 30 minutes later u have enough if not more for a weap skin.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Griffith

My argument was simply to say that ALL should get to enjoy them, but i guess that's not okay for some.

Araqiel

My argument was simply to say that ALL should get to enjoy them, but i guess that's not okay for some.

either u lazy or stupid if u cant get 1 easily, pm me in game i give u 1 free today

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I kinda enjoy collecting money for something I really want

but I still think that 30 gold for a reskin is too much

glad that we can at least turn them back to reskin tokens now

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B