Epic Perfect World

150,what now?

Offline Elijah

• If cant make it happen,pay to make it happen.
  • Characters: Iva/Elijah/Nirvana
Well im 150 now and iw anted to know whats the dayle rutine of a 150 char.
I would love if some1 could tell me all the daylie Quests there are that have nice rewards (EC,ST etc). Im not that much into PK unless its mas Fac PK or TW so no i do not PK:P
 Ty in front
o

EricaMurcas

Honestly, if you want more income, solo FCC to gain materials for armor, or sell head spots for a little extra cash or EC. PV, at this point, would not prove to be lucrative at all, even at two times drops, you'd still get, at tops, 4 EC, and that's a whole lot of trouble to go through when you can farm HH (TT) and gain chests that give you the same amount rather quickly. Or, if you're feeling artistic, go to your favorite spot and take pictures of it. You can also do Sharpspear's map quest if you're feeling bored. Do BH's to gain more supply tokens and other goodies. If you think you can solo it, go for it, nothing stopping you. If you want a little blast to the past, go to a low level dungeon and just annihilate everything you see. If you're really bored and have alts, run them through their dailies and earn even more income.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I would love if some1 could tell me all the daylie Quests there are that have nice rewards (EC,ST etc). Im not that much into PK unless its mas Fac PK or TW so no i do not PK:P
 Ty in front

pk or afk

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
 Ty in front
Do Winter Harbringer/Goshiki quests for some nice upfront rewards. Spam BHs on multiple characters daily, and spam any pve events that go on. Get yourself Rank 8 gear and recast that for the stats that you want on the armors and weapon. Plenty to do even after 150, just gotta figure out which to do first.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
farm R8/cube neck/warsong belt/reroll R8 stats. afk alot

Offline ProFail

• Faction: InMahPantz
Jajaja are u wizard bro? wiazad very op in pve jaja HA with dual edges very good for farm ec all day TT. 500 ec eac hrun

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
 Ty in front

usually you should try to do pve(BQ,Morai,BH,Treasure Maps), go in events or something like this...

Offline Elijah

Just got my r8 (failed recast on chest  XD). Just wanted to know what daylies give Supplys and EC so i can do those 1st.
o

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Just got my r8 (failed recast on chest  XD). Just wanted to know what daylies give Supplys and EC so i can do those 1st.
BH gives STs and EC (spam on a couple of alts). Goshiki gives 100 STs and 500-600EC for the whole quest line (but is only able to be done once per character).

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
BH gives STs and EC (spam on a couple of alts). Goshiki gives 100 STs and 500-600EC for the whole quest line (but is only able to be done once per character).
God's giving quest(Kill a race)
Bounty Hunt for supply tokens & ec
Warsong runs full for warsong waistbands ->Sell each waistband with atleast 80 ec each = buy damascenes to reshape
Do daily morai till u get enough influence for skills(each skill is like 200-250 ec)
Do fire legion/ares( fire legion activated by gm,ares every saturday)
Do your goshiki quest that gives 575 EC or so + 100 supply tokens(10 supply tokens=1 damascene)

Tip : Each event token= 450 Warrior seals = 5 Damascene ores,so,don't waste ur event tokens on flyers,gear> fashion
Take care.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
bh gives 15 ec per bh1 completed with a chance at more ecc with divines also 2 locmur quest for 150's giv 15 ec each so theres 30 ec there and umm did that perrson rly say farm fc and sell armor from thereand sell head  spots?!?!? that microscopic xp? no1 will pay shyt for that LOL this isnt real pwi

Offline Elijah

God's giving quest(Kill a race)
Bounty Hunt for supply tokens & ec
Warsong runs full for warsong waistbands ->Sell each waistband with atleast 80 ec each = buy damascenes to reshape
Do daily morai till u get enough influence for skills(each skill is like 200-250 ec)
Do fire legion/ares( fire legion activated by gm,ares every saturday)
Do your goshiki quest that gives 575 EC or so + 100 supply tokens(10 supply tokens=1 damascene)

Tip : Each event token= 450 Warrior seals = 5 Damascene ores,so,don't waste ur event tokens on flyers,gear> fashion
Take care.

best answer,all i needed. TY.
o