Epic Perfect World

lvling system?

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
how the fk is lvling easy i only lv to 140 rest super lvl scrolls!!!

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
ignore seby he's a downer its a good idea but maybe not possible and seby did u rly just say pvp as a leveling option? dude shut up LOL

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
ignore seby he's a downer its a good idea but maybe not possible and seby did u rly just say pvp as a leveling option? dude shut up LOL
Being blue named leveling u can just watch a bit others play. If u get insta 150 and u are stupid in middle of every1 won't help the pk,will just make meatshields:)
So the leveling atm it's just ok,dw.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
7 solo runs with an eso is all the pv you need to do in order to get to 145 o.O.  how is that not easy?  148-150 exp was cut in half and now you want it to be even faster?  da hell... though doesn't new horizons come with a bot system anyhow?
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2014, 05:32 pm by Crazy

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
do FC.... if you get bored of PV then repeat, but yea it'd be nice to level otherways besides pv/gv/fc/level scrolls

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Being blue named leveling u can just watch a bit others play. If u get insta 150 and u are stupid in middle of every1 won't help the pk,will just make meatshields:)
So the leveling atm it's just ok,dw.

Only thing most people do in pv is aoeing once on a group of mobs that someone else pulls for them... how does that help them in pvp...

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
do FC.... if you get bored of PV then repeat, but yea it'd be nice to level otherways besides pv/gv/fc/level scrolls
Pv/Gv/Fc/Rancor/Sls's/Fc mats/Bh. Even the treasure maps give exp, morai event gives too I believe. I don't remember on some of these. QQ Some of the newer quests that were added in the Christmas patch give exp.
And you guise want moar ways?! D: <

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If you're tired of PV, then GV and FC are really good for exp.  GV just requires an hour or so of your time and willingness to deal with some...not so nice people (doesn't happen often, but that hour could be the longest hour of your life if you are stuck with morons).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
If you're tired of PV, then GV and FC are really good for exp.  GV just requires an hour or so of your time and willingness to deal with some...not so nice people (doesn't happen often, but that hour could be the longest hour of your life if you are stuck with morons).

You....have a point.....Last time I did GV before I hit 150 on my EA.....the cleric was doing RB for 2 waves.....

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
You....have a point.....Last time I did GV before I hit 150 on my EA.....the cleric was doing RB for 2 waves.....

I had a seeker tell me that I was useless in GV (on my psychic).  Shut his ass up when I pointed out that I was level 148 and doing more damage than him to the mobs.

Stay Classy.

Offline Naosu

• Boop

Sho hun I have you beat.

1) Seeker refused to vortex. Went OUT of bb range to the MIDDLE of spawn point. About wave 6 he complained that his gear was about to break. Refused to listen about how to go and fix it in the instance. Insisted that we signet him back into delta. Refused to believe that he couldn't come back in.

2) Another run. 135 bm. Which I was okay with cause there were 5 150 people in squad. Until during wave 2 I looked at her gear. All 110 gear. 110....

I had a seeker tell me that I was useless in GV (on my psychic).  Shut his ass up when I pointed out that I was level 148 and doing more damage than him to the mobs.

My PK cleric, pure magic stat build with pure tank AA armor, 854 magic.... Has taken HEALING aggro from 150 seeker or two.... While they're in vortex.

Plus psychics are freaking awesome. It's like AOE heaven. With a magic class. ._.

/completely off topic now
What am I even doing?

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
  • Characters: RinFoxxy
How about makeing the original towns and cities higher lvl, harder, and much better exp amount for the lvl... Personally I like questing if its not 4684666999 mob to kill lol. The main thing we are looking for is thatit shouldn't be so monotone just like pv... go in, slay it all, go out and repeat for an eternety... So what if we make those towns and cities stronger where in pwi there are quests to lvl up... so after 110 we could go there questing if we want. PV would still stay and PQ would be available about 140. I think this would be rather much balanced. Just an opinion, suggestion, hope I helped. I +1 anyway.

Offline LadySeek

• Characters: LadySeek
  • Faction: H-Angels
Talking About Leveling, I Miss My HolyGV Members. they Lowbie need Level up in GV...
I'm so Sorry HolyGV Gurls, I cant online for last 2 days that means we can Play and do our Second Base Quest at VoR.

I hope I can Online today...so prepare our VoR...

Have Fun LOL

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.

2) Another run. 135 bm. Which I was okay with cause there were 5 150 people in squad. Until during wave 2 I looked at her gear. All 110 gear. 110....

This is my biggest pet peeve ever.  I remember doing a GV with a level 148 archer with a demonic bow and 110 gear.  I asked him why neglect the defense part of his gear and he just said "oh, I'm just waiting to hit 150".  So here he was hitting harder than what he can handle and took aggro.  I think I was on my seeker at the time, under 150 as well.  Not sure how the hell we lived.

As for the PQ thing, I wrote something out a while ago to present to GM's.  It was akin to PQ, but without the contribution aspect.  I actually tried to throw an element of same-level PvP as well, but found out that it would be hard (read: nigh impossible) to implement the PvP element.  I still would love to see that PQ island used for something because it is a nice large area with lots of potential for an event.

Stay Classy.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
How many hours usualy get for a BM from 149-150?(Training Ecoterica or how it is called-if use) :( :/