Epic Perfect World

lvling system?

Offline Tsakamo

I have an idea that might be cool for a new way to lvl up.people are getten bored of using the normal pv to lvl so we should try making something else to help give players something to have fun with. We should try using the public quests as a way to lvl. and we can have them set up by the same lvl range as the other also have mobs give same amount of exp plus have it where the quests give a good amount of exp. and for like how we have ex on the bosses in pv we can have it  where u can trade the like an item the quest gives to trade for ether ec exp or other items to help you lvl up.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
This is a pretty good suggestion, but i don't know if it's possible..
Agreed, leveling is pretty slow to 150 and to make it worse you only have PV to do over and over and over. If you can't find a party to do it then your stuck slowly trying to solo it and depending on you class that can be very tough. We need at least 1 or 2 new leveling ways, and make them so they can be soloable.

My 2 cents, wishlist, stuff that probably won't happen.

Either way +1 that post.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I agree with this post but
Agreed, leveling is pretty slow to 150
Is not slow.

Offline Skitzo

well as far as public quest goes, that quest has never worked on epw, i wasted an hr or so there when i 1st came here to find out by a gm the quest has always been broken and has no way of being fixed. there are several different ways to lvl as it is, it really depends on how quickly you want to lvl. I havent actually logged much except a few random pk moments since about xmas, but from what ive read throughout the forums more ways of getting exp and ec was implimented.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
+1 just because it sounds like a nice new fun idea as long as it's not an easy quest with a ton of EXP.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The leveling it's ok as it is. If u wanna reach lvl 150 and pk,you will do enough pve,adding 1 MORE PVE OPTION IS ....mhm.
Again,what about some pvp suggestions? PVE it's enough already.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
The leveling it's ok as it is. If u wanna reach lvl 150 and pk,you will do enough pve,adding 1 MORE PVE OPTION IS ....mhm.
Again,what about some pvp suggestions? PVE it's enough already.
Leveling is indeed easy enough, and more than one way, but I don't see why not. That's only if it's not too hard, considering there's more things that Aga could work on over a quest line for leveling. As long as the reward does not give a high amount of EXP for easy quests OR any EC. That way it's in no use to 150s which will just make server even better for PVE.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Leveling is indeed easy enough, and more than one way, but I don't see why not. That's only if it's not too hard, considering there's more things that Aga could work on over a quest line for leveling. As long as the reward does not give a high amount of EXP for easy quests OR any EC. That way it's in no use to 150s which will just make server even better for PVE.
Aga has enough work already,why trouble him making more useless ways? When the one we have is good,easy,SPAMMABLE? Say ty to aga for what he did as far and for the nerf to exp between 148-149,149-150 to half...Making more=more useless work for something that won't be any entertaining...more pve'ing...sad.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
Aga has enough work already,why trouble him making more useless ways? When the one we have is good,easy,SPAMMABLE? Say ty to aga for what he did as far and for the nerf to exp between 148-149,149-150 to half...Making more=more useless work for something that won't be any entertaining...more pve'ing...sad.
Let's just close this case and I'll agree with you before any kind of misunderstanding. There is enough PVE as is and leveling is a lot easier. NH is coming out soon and it should be focused on more than leveling quests when we have PV.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:23 pm by ♪

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
In principle a good idea. A more fun way to level seems nice.
It shouldn't be any easier though. Leveling is already really easy.

Some issues with this idea:
Is there a strong enough demand for this to warrant all the time spent developing it?

Since many people on this server hate doing teamwork in PVE (Look at all the complaints around TM.) what's to prevent this from going unused after it's no longer new & shiny?

And lastly, since a significant group of players on this server likes to ruin things for others, for no reason other than because they're able to, what's to prevent a group  of 150's from messing it up for the group it's intended for?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
There are a few ways to level already but I guess another couldn't hurt. Public Quests have been broken for the longest time so I doubt we would see those, but adding in a quest chain or two cant be too bad or better yet, increase the exp given from the Goshiki quest chain that way you have a 145+ quest giving you some good exp already.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I know a few people that quit simply because that option of leveling is so boring. Especially for your first toon and maybe even on a game you've only just started playing.
I played this one server where you just went to ns and killed one type of mob all the way to 150.. Talk about boring. At least here you have many options for leveling. xD
I don't really think there needs to be another way added.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
While this is really good idea, PQ in Shadowtide Camp is currently broken, but I will look into it soon.