Epic Perfect World

403 Forbidden

Zilara

Hello, I was wondering whether any of you knows how to fix this issue:

The previous guild leader wanted a custom domain, but many people got this error since she changed it. Most of them are from America. I don't really want to change the domain, but meh. The "solutions" I found on Google did not help anyone.

Thank you in advance.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Did you try using a different browser? Just wondering. Cuz sometimes firefox might block a few sites.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I loaded it on google chrome and it worked fine for me

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Opera working as well.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Maybe these who cant load was banned on your site? Or just need clear cache and cookies.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Maybe these who cant load was banned on your site? Or just need clear cache and cookies.
Could be that.

Also, I had this problem with chrome where facebook didn't work. So, Try re-installing your browser.

Zilara

I don't have this issue. Others do. They tried to open it on different browsers, they cleared their cache and their cookies and it still did not work. Some even called their ISP and could not get it fixed. I know someone who contacted the shivtr developers as well but they couldn't help. I posted here hoping there's someone who had this issue and managed to fix it.  :/
Thanks anyway ^^

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I don't have this issue. Others do. They tried to open it on different browsers, they cleared their cache and their cookies and it still did not work. Some even called their ISP and could not get it fixed. I know someone who contacted the shivtr developers as well but they couldn't help. I posted here hoping there's someone who had this issue and managed to fix it.  :/
Thanks anyway ^^
Uhm....just wormies.net or did other sites get the same error?

If all sites get the same error, I recommend them to re install their OS.

Zilara

Uhm....just wormies.net or did other sites get the same error?

If all sites get the same error, I recommend them to re install their OS.

I think it's just wormies.net. I guess I'll have to change the domain :(

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
That definitely wont help.

Same as OS reinstalling - 403 it's server side error, so you just need someone who understand things to check why this error was generated.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
That won't be necessary because it works fine.