Epic Perfect World

Mystics the broken class

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
Each class is OP since on all you can get OP stats... ijs. Depends on your luck stop complaining and get better gears.  ;D
i got best gears...its not abt me....
$y@M

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nice, now you made a mystic nerf thread just to look cool/good because you're a mystic.  :normal-16: Mystics are ok in pk, no one cares about your 1v1. Bb.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Now I see you're the one who made the sin thread too.

Water combo B-) need that fire combo no wiz will know how to play. I'll be nice and show water combo ingame

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
i got best gears...its not abt me....
My mystic gets killed a lot of times and I know to play and I have pretty good gears.  :-\ Leave it as it is, nerfing it more will make it so bad no1 will want to play it anymore.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Nice, now you made a mystic nerf thread just to look cool/good because you're a mystic.  :normal-16: Mystics are ok in pk, no one cares about your 1v1. Bb.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Mystics r the most hated/broken class because they are too OP with spam heals..the better things that can be done to make mystic balanced.
1,CD time of heal = 2 to 3 sec
2,CD time of absorb soul = 5sec
3,CD time of spawning pet =15 sec

how can you play mystic and suggest this are you mentally challenged

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Let's nerf all classes.
Will solve many problems. Plz agatio plzzzz

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Mystics r the most hated/broken class because they are too OP with spam heals..the better things that can be done to make mystic balanced.

Why are you so broken

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
the only thing that needs to be fixed about mystics is their absorb soul. as a mage get silenced and then all they need todo is spamm absorb soul. try to faith or ad out of it, they silence you straight after and proceed with ***ing you deep in the ass.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
the only thing that needs to be fixed about mystics is their absorb soul. as a mage get silenced and then all they need todo is spamm absorb soul. try to faith or ad out of it, they silence you straight after and proceed with ***ing you deep in the ass.
Any Evilward

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Any Evilward
Every decent mystic after see ewilward go full defense and then spam absorb soul again. That so wrong when magic class together with magic skills got physical skill who even dont count def levels. Good news it got long casting, but on this server where even mystic can be insta it become problem.

Offtopic: these nerf threads always show who are who - who care only about own class, and who care about whole server...

Robbert

name the mystic that make you shiver

Offline Ely

• Its now how many you loved, its how you loved them
Truely, I think the classes are fine!
I haven't had any problems with any class. Yes some are harder than others, but all can die if you know how to kill them correctly.
Mystics are a pain in the butt, but they also have their drawbacks. Absorb soul hits harder on AA classes than they do on LA or HA. The healing is basically the same as a cleric's IH, but without all the extra heal add on. Seal them stun them make it where they cant heal. Problem solved just like a clerics. People complain WAY to much about classes on this game. If they have a problem with one class they cant kill, they complain! I just grumble and move on. Everyone is OP in a gank, its what makes it a gank, not just one class.

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels

go to storm then...No one play mystic there because they cd most of the skills.

mystics are fine they are not OP. I for one play the class and I cant tank everything I die like every class if Im caught off guard.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
No one plays mystics on storm because for awhile they truly were a broken class.  No one could touch them.  There damage was above and beyond what it ever should of been.  As soon as the problem was fixed....insta no more Mystics.  People simply moved on to the next OP class at the time.  When that was fixed they moved on to the next.  If you want to know what the highest powered classes are just look around.  You'll find most the server playing them.  So hate to tell you folks.  Mystic isn't OP at all.  If it truly were, they would be as common as sins or archers lol