Epic Perfect World

buff stake/npc

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Was talking to ruin this morning and I came up with the idea of a buff stake. Ruin said would probably be abused by pkers. Probably if done for free. I was thinking of additional cost for said buffs. All class buffs for Idk like 10ec each time u talk to it. If this isn't viable then what about adding it too warsong, gv,pv, and certain instances. Lower cost or for free in the instances and so not to be abused.... Buffs disappearwhen leaving instance?? Would this be possible to do?
Also leave comments. Don't hate on the idea don't be an ass or be mean. Just tell me if you like the idea or not. Thanks in advance.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Was talking to ruin this morning and I came up with the idea of a buff stake. Ruin said would probably be abused by pkers. Probably if done for free. I was thinking of additional cost for said buffs. All class buffs for Idk like 10ec each time u talk to it. If this isn't viable then what about adding it too warsong, gv,pv, and certain instances. Lower cost or for free in the instances and so not to be abused.... Buffs disappearwhen leaving instance?? Would this be possible to do?
Also leave comments. Don't hate on the idea don't be an ass or be mean. Just tell me if you like the idea or not. Thanks in advance.
a suggestion like this has been posted twice, first time on my old account and the second time by someone else, both rejected, the suggestion was pv buffs that disappear once you leave the instance.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Ahhh I did not know this. Tnx

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We had something like this in every used instance before Genesis patch (which was around 2 years ago) but it wasn't doing anything good to PvP. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible to add buffs that would disappear upon leaving instance, but adding buffs for certain fee (coins or ECs) can be considered.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
We had something like this in every used instance before Genesis patch (which was around 2 years ago) but it wasn't doing anything good to PvP. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible to add buffs that would disappear upon leaving instance, but adding buffs for certain fee (coins or ECs) can be considered.
If you add the buff that you get from guild base, that expires upon leaving the area. Maybe look into that (but nerfed, if possible).

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This sounds nice(the morai npc that gives hp buff and golden bell + ep buff ;-;)

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
My thoughts too. Now only if a gm will sign off on it

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This sounds nice(the morai npc that gives hp buff and golden bell + ep buff ;-;)

Make permanent npc in instances. I don't think that would be that hard, if Aga wanted to do it lol.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I'm all for buffs inside instance that expire when leaving the instance, or if available outside instances charge a fee and have the duration limited.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Furry

• Faction: Karma
oh niceee ;o that would be very useful ^-^

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Should be nice! Especially for the AA characters. More Phy def.