Epic Perfect World

Ducks vs Worms vs Salvation vs Xpendable

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Nice vid , songs are a little.. but ok .

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline mizukano

i found the vid both entertaining and informative  (seeing as im not really the best bm out there and im still learning a few things about mass pk using a bm) but the thing that annoyed me the most (other then the black bar at the beginning and music) was that you kept that ducks picture over your face...why do that when we can clearly see your name?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i liked the music. :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Nice video Ducks  <3

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
good vid, but the picture thats covering your hp and avatar is kind of distracting for me.

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
but the thing that annoyed me the most (other then the black bar at the beginning and music) was that you kept that ducks picture over your face...why do that when we can clearly see your name?
Im not trying to hide my name or hp
good vid, but the picture thats covering your hp and avatar is kind of distracting for me.

there was some info there, about my desktop, Idk how it got there but I had to edit the video again since I deleted the footages and put a pic there

Sarju

ducks pvp video is this a joke LOOOOOOOOOOOL submit this video maybe u get a special on Comedy Central ahhahahahh saddie maddies go make some videos of mounting your e-spouses you beta non-yoloswag easies ROFLMAOCOPTER xXx_KidYouAreNotGood_xXx

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
ducks pvp video is this a joke LOOOOOOOOOOOL submit this video maybe u get a special on Comedy Central ahhahahahh saddie maddies go make some videos of mounting your e-spouses you beta non-yoloswag easies ROFLMAOCOPTER xXx_KidYouAreNotGood_xXx

he is 12  age old , lol ignore

Offline Initiator

• Characters: Initiator
  • Faction: Quack Quack
next time we will improve our video. no worries . HAHA

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Awesome video.  :normal-4: but the musics kinda sucks and dont hide ur HP/MP e_e ( its fun to see) :normal-28:

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Nice video.  Ignore the mad kids.  I enjoyed it.

It's funny how the people who get mad about flaming on their friends' vids are the first ones to do it to others.

Yuo always got nice replies  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

You always got nice replies  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

:normal-8:
I'm basically 40

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Nice vid =)
That was awesome and looooong pk there