• Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
still laughing  :monkey-47:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Man Axel thats just too much. Fren forever?
ofc <3

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Nice video, Mizu.

It's a shame the Salvation crew, made up of mostly buttmad ex-NH that happen to enjoy the feel of eachother's nutsacs resting upon one another's chins had to ruin the thread with their typical "I'm better than you but run away when an obvious possible assbeating is imminent (as mentioned in previous threads between Xpen and Salv)"

(This post was in no way a jab at Xpen, you've been around just as long as my home faction has, and as such deserve respect)

While I'm on the subject of Salvation being buttmad ex-NH members (and some Xpen.) I thoroughly enjoy knowing you talk about us in faction chat and compare most things to us. I was unaware that NoHomo and Dick sounded alike in some languages. No wonder our name is always in your mouth.

regardless of the factions involved in this post and whatever the truth is (idc, not my business) .. i honestly enjoyed reading this.. lol. in a good way :) , respect  :normal-42:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Nice video, Mizu.

It's a shame the Salvation crew, made up of mostly buttmad ex-NH that happen to enjoy the feel of eachother's nutsacs resting upon one another's chins had to ruin the thread with their typical "I'm better than you but run away when an obvious possible assbeating is imminent (as mentioned in previous threads between Xpen and Salv)"

(This post was in no way a jab at Xpen, you've been around just as long as my home faction has, and as such deserve respect)

While I'm on the subject of Salvation being buttmad ex-NH members (and some Xpen.) I thoroughly enjoy knowing you talk about us in faction chat and compare most things to us. I was unaware that NoHomo and Dick sounded alike in some languages. No wonder our name is always in your mouth.

Well damn.  I'm not quite sure where all this hate for my faction came from, but I'd like to speak on behalf of Salvation by saying that we could literally not find less ***s to give about your faction.  I'd like to also point out that contrary to your beliefs about our faction, we have caught your members talking shit on multiple occasions in your chats (in-game and out).  I believe the last screenshot I received quoting you was that I'm a cancer to this server and force people to become hateful.  I could then go on to bring up the multitude of attempts to get my members banned.  Apparently I am also a GM  :normal-2:  For a group of people who sit in safe zone talking about a server you hardly play, you have some pretty strong feelings.  I hope you feel better soon.

And for the record, I am the first Salvation member to speak on this thread after Little_Veno. Have a nice day.

Moving on: Nice video Mizu.  Keep it classy.
I'm basically 40

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
hy sir why trash talk so much ehhehe - ik master say u trash takj nneab y scyucj XD bext time pm in game ahahahha NOOOB I AM ODNA
ps: i shud sleep now
hell yea

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Nice video, Mizu.

What the hell does this have to do with the video, I understand it's your opinion but really....

Offline Ja'Yah

• Nyx
  • Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
 :tiger-16: :tiger-16: :tiger-16: :tiger-16: :tiger-16: :tiger-16: :tiger-16: :monkey-48: :tiger-10:
i dislike all this hate and how ppl from other faction made this thread about them
SERIOUSLY it was a friendly post about the fun they had SMH

Ty for the fun "hehe"
"Praise Yah"

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Good video Mizu  :monkey-1:

Offline Resolve

Well damn.  I'm not quite sure where all this hate for my faction came from, but I'd like to speak on behalf of Salvation by saying that we could literally not find less ***s to give about your faction.  I'd like to also point out that contrary to your beliefs about our faction, we have caught your members talking shit on multiple occasions in your chats (in-game and out).  I believe the last screenshot I received quoting you was that I'm a cancer to this server and force people to become hateful.  I could then go on to bring up the multitude of attempts to get my members banned.  Apparently I am also a GM  :normal-2:  For a group of people who sit in safe zone talking about a server you hardly play, you have some pretty strong feelings.  I hope you feel better soon.

And for the record, I am the first Salvation member to speak on this thread after Little_Veno. Have a nice day.

Moving on: Nice video Mizu.  Keep it classy.
Diogo was first salvation to post just he got comment deleted for calling me retarded illegal Mexican '-'

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Diogo was first salvation to post just he got comment deleted for calling me retarded illegal Mexican '-'
Hello.  Diogo is an Xpend member.
I'm basically 40

Offline Resolve

Hello.  Diogo is an Xpend member.
nvm then I go away I'm to busy being Afk in sz to notice what happens.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
wtf is a salivation lol i dont even clan

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA