Epic Perfect World

NoHomo Vs GotMilk 9v9

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
why would you post this it's kind of embarassing like did you really go ham aps on an invoked/sage sparked barb while your friend does random irrelevant leaps
what did i just watch seriously
Just because they aren't calling AA in squad chat doesn't mean they don't, go watch any Xpen pk video they don't either and they didn't even when I was there, it's true Xpen never calls AA because it's an known thing there with Naeem and others raging once at you is enough... If you was in NH ( idk if u was and honestly, idgaf ) you'd know we use vent most of the times.  :normal-4:
I don't see it as being embarassing, sorry  :normal-2: Wait I'm not sorry.  :normal-12:
If you like it good, if you don't like it still good, I don't give a *** about your opinion.   :normal-3:

I wouldnt even respod Mizu. these are the people who post videos when they have more numbers and wipe people...
You, my dear, should think again, think before type.

It's sad how Xpen became now. Some should remember how Xpen was before disbanding. Aw.

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 07:07 pm by Elyღ

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
You know I don't have anything against you but this is WORMS vs NH, not Xpen, doesn't matter the players, they not Xpen...

Just keep the thread clean please.  :normal-4:
It's sad how Xpen became now. Some should remember how Xpen was before disbanding. Aw.

did i say anythign about xpend lol? i'm not speaking for any faction..  i never said. xpend beat them 10v10 or anythign lol..

my point was, we dont just upload outnumbered pk wins lol.. that's all.. i didn't TT any faction nor did i say xpend pawned them..  i made that post as one of those that record and post pvp gameplay videos.. on behalf of MYSELF .. not any faction.. 

or am i wrong ?

please don't drag me into unnecessary faction drama bs.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Elena

did i say anythign about xpend lol? i'm not speaking for any faction..  i never said. xpend beat them 10v10 or anythign lol..

my point was, we dont just upload outnumbered pk wins lol.. that's all.. i didn't TT any faction nor did i say xpend pawned them..  i made that post as one of those that record and post pvp gameplay videos.. on behalf of MYSELF .. not any faction.. 

or am i wrong ?

please don't drag me into unnecessary faction drama bs.
They were talking about Xpen outnumbering which is true now. For me it's funny how thing changes. xD
I don't want to drag you in any drama, never did something wrong, was just saying. :3

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
They were talking about Xpen outnumbering which is true now. For me it's funny how thing changes. xD

we'll take it to skype.. dn't need any unnecessary/off-topic posts here..
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 07:07 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline mizukano

if i watch it again

which means u watched it once and made up your own opinions about things

and we didnt record BC it was gotmilk we wanted to record something and just happend to fight gotmilk...dont get it twisted

Offline Elena

Any 10v10 vs Xpendable? Pm Insanity, Silence/SoIomon or Insolent in game.  :normal-1:
I'm not the one to decide this and sadly for you I don't intend to pm any of em. Let's just keep the thread clean.  ;)

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
. Let's just keep the thread clean.  ;)
Aint gonna happen.

Crystali-150SIN

ImGoodCuzGood

Aint gonna happen.

Nop. This jew is right.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Nop. This jew is right.
you want bomb house tonight say fast

Crystali-150SIN

ImGoodCuzGood

you want bomb house tonight say fast

Fast.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Worst 9v9 i seen since 1921
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Runic

Nice video, Mizu.

It's a shame the Salvation crew, made up of mostly buttmad ex-NH that happen to enjoy the feel of eachother's nutsacs resting upon one another's chins had to ruin the thread with their typical "I'm better than you but run away when an obvious possible assbeating is imminent (as mentioned in previous threads between Xpen and Salv)"

(This post was in no way a jab at Xpen, you've been around just as long as my home faction has, and as such deserve respect)

While I'm on the subject of Salvation being buttmad ex-NH members (and some Xpen.) I thoroughly enjoy knowing you talk about us in faction chat and compare most things to us. I was unaware that NoHomo and Dick sounded alike in some languages. No wonder our name is always in your mouth.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Nice video, Mizu.

It's a shame the Salvation crew, made up of mostly buttmad ex-NH that happen to enjoy the feel of eachother's nutsacs resting upon one another's chins had to ruin the thread with their typical "I'm better than you but run away when an obvious possible assbeating is imminent (as mentioned in previous threads between Xpen and Salv)"

(This post was in no way a jab at Xpen, you've been around just as long as my home faction has, and as such deserve respect)

While I'm on the subject of Salvation being buttmad ex-NH members (and some Xpen.) I thoroughly enjoy knowing you talk about us in faction chat and compare most things to us. I was unaware that NoHomo and Dick sounded alike in some languages. No wonder our name is always in your mouth.
Ohhh Killleemmm! Man my fire type fren over here just droped a bomb like Dialga Roar of time on your ass pick your ass off the ground, no full restore nurse joy got your back. Come at you like gengar like a shadow think you safe in your dreams, we got dat nightmare up in here dream eater you then pick you up and seismic toss you for one last run, turn your back on us we beedrill your mom, checkmate.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Elena

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Man Axel thats just too much. Fren forever?