Epic Perfect World

NoHomo Vs GotMilk 9v9

Offline NachoHealr

Thanks NoHomo! The 9v9 was a lot of fun, even if we did get our asses handed to us.   :))

Offline mizukano

Every1 attacking different target,good job.I laughed a lot.Ty
why would you post this it's kind of embarassing like did you really go ham aps on an invoked/sage sparked barb while your friend does random irrelevant leaps
what did i just watch seriously

watch the video again without all the biased bs pls and ty (also koko you would have noticed that no one else was out there when i was on the barb [even if they did come out my team picked them off as they came out])

Offline Tanadon

I wouldnt even respod Mizu. these are the people who post videos when they have more numbers and wipe people...

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I wouldnt even respod Mizu. these are the people who post videos when they have more numbers and wipe people...

come again ?

anyways.. i liked how you incorporated two clips from two perspective together.. keep it up.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Tanadon

LOL, im sorry you had to search so far back to find a even number pk video you made. 8/10 of them NH arent even in Nh anymore and 1 of your members is in NH. Rev hasnt been Rev for quite awhile.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Awesome Video Mizu keep it up to bad I missed that pk.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

ImGoodCuzGood

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Come 10vs10 against Xpend anytime.  O:-)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
LOL, im sorry you had to search so far back to find a even number pk video you made. 8/10 of them NH arent even in Nh anymore and 1 of your members is in NH. Rev hasnt been Rev for quite awhile.

not trying to cause any drama on mizu's thread.. so chill lol..

and i didnt have to search that far back.. my video collection isn't that big..

regardless of if they are in NH atm or not...    after a month or so.. half the people in NH in this video won't be in NH either.. so what ? ..

just saying,, we don't only post videos of us when we outnumber our opponents.. we post ALL sorts of videos.. due to timezone and rl commitments.. not all faction can have their full force ready 24/7 .. so yea, majority of the time few factions will have an advantage over others.... won't stop anyone from recording pvp vids when there is pvp, regardless of the numbers...

anyways.. you're welcome to come 10v10 or even 9v9 with xpendable at ANY time. thanks.

P.S. again.. not trying to cause any drama... just being honest and justifying your claims..

anyways.. nice video again mizu..although gameplay could use a bit of work.. but thats just my feedback/opinion..
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 06:16 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
watch the video again without all the biased bs pls and ty (also koko you would have noticed that no one else was out there when i was on the barb [even if they did come out my team picked them off as they came out])

it doesn't change that you went ham on him in the most ineffective way, rather than supporting your team.

we're not biased, we're pointing out bad gameplay which is plain to see. i too noticed the atrocious tab-targeting going on.

like i said, i'm not sure why you posted this video, it's rather embarassing; all i can think is it's because nh finally found a fac that they can actually beat in this way (aka 'wow guys we don't have to fake afk this time!' ) so you have to parade it around like it's an achievement.
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 06:14 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
it doesn't change that you went ham on him in the most ineffective way, rather than supporting your team.

we're not biased, we're pointing out bad gameplay which is plain to see. i too noticed the atrocious tab-targeting going on.

like i said, i'm not sure why you posted this video, it's rather embarassing; all i can think is it's because nh finally found a fac that they can actually beat in this way (aka 'wow guys we don't have to fake afk this time!' ) so you have to parade it around like it's an achievement.
haters gonna hate  ^-^

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Too bad we don't have the option to lock our own threads, it sure would save space.......

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nice video, Mizu. <3

Wish I could have been there qq.

Offline mizukano

what you fail to realize is that the entire time i was on him i was trying to purge him with my pole + my stuns also what ultimately brought him down was stun glacial/tangling mire (...not supporting team...pls rewatch)

we call targets out in vent (you would realize if u ever decided to join vent) and tho inefficient struggles was tabbing to called out targets

we were asking random factions for 10v10 and gotmilk answered us first and we decided to record so....

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
what you fail to realize is that the entire time i was on him i was trying to purge him with my pole + my stuns also what ultimately brought him down was stun glacial/tangling mire (...not supporting team...pls rewatch)

we call targets out in vent (you would realize if u ever decided to join vent) and tho inefficient struggles was tabbing to called out targets

we were asking random factions for 10v10 and gotmilk answered us first and we decided to record so....

if i watch it again, i might die laughing at the point where the ea stealths and leaps for no reason whatsoever.

lol yes aps is very skill usage very stun. death by tangling mire, lol!

even if you do call targets, your squad is just hitting random stuff. it's obvious. that's bad gameplay on their part for not listening or attempting to aa, it looks sloppy. you can tell who is aaing, and you can tell who isn't.

you decided to record it because you're aware gotmilk is easy. when something poses a challenge, you just go "afk".