Epic Perfect World

New Playyer Advice.

hi im new to the epic pw server and i was wondering if i were to make a class which class and race would be best for PVP both for DPS and Survivability?i think i like the way mystic race looks but am not sure in regular PW the mystic seems like a good choice for dps and healing. but i also like the psychic but  idk which to choose any suggestions anyone would be helpful. or your point of view. on things?

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
but wont that be time consuming? i find it better to ask those whom have experienced playin the game see what they think and well maybe ill go from there.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Maybe people say a class that you don't like. It's all up to you.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
How is it time consuming when you are learning your skills while doing PV? So you're telling me you only want to stick to 1 class and not even try ALL the class? Wouldn't that be boring? If you want experience, bring any class and level it to 150 and i'll see you outside SZ. We'll see if you really thing time consuming isn't worth it.
eh i dont dislike any class in specific lol im just asking is all

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
eh i dont dislike any class in specific lol im just asking is all
Try seeker. Tanky & Big damage.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Try seeker. Tanky & Big damage.
Seeker has it's down side with just it's main two combos and aps though. s:
Barb is also tanky and easy, but it can also get boring.
Archer is squishy, yet deals a good amount of damage.
Cleric is squishy, but it's damage is scary.
Veno is also squishy, scary damage. <3
Psy takes literally no skill to play, so I guess that could be a starter class, it has nice damage.
Sin = 2 & 3 spark and either apsing your face off or face rolling keyboard with dph.
Mystic is somewhat tanky, with a good amount of damage.
Blademaster is tanky, not a starter class though.
Wizzy has nice damage, not a starter class. s:

Does this help any? D;

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
But sage seekers are okay, right?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Seeker has it's down side with just it's main two combos and aps though. s:
Barb is also tanky and easy, but it can also get boring.
Archer is squishy, yet deals a good amount of damage.
Cleric is squishy, but it's damage is scary.
Veno is also squishy, scary damage. <3
Psy takes literally no skill to play, so I guess that could be a starter class, it has nice damage.
Sin = 2 & 3 spark and either apsing your face off or face rolling keyboard with dph.
Mystic is somewhat tanky, with a good amount of damage.
Blademaster is tanky, not a starter class though.
Wizzy has nice damage, not a starter class. s:

Does this help any? D;

There's so much wrong with this post.

The easiest, most overpowered thing to play on this server for pvp is a channeling Ea, takes literally no effort to kill anything short of a r8r camping wr and surviving is a breeze, cheap to gear too.
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2014, 09:57 pm by Blitzkrieg

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
There's so much wrong with this post
Then go make it right.

scatterer3

for tank go barb, for great pvp go sin.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Then go make it right.

You're not entitled to know my opinion, but I'm feeling nice today so here goes, these opinions facts are based on someone who mastered the classes.

Wr:
Bad dmg, best survivability (Expect to die a lot still), very good in 1v1, very good in mass, cheap to gear, hardest to become good at
4/6

Mg:
Very good damage, bad survivability, mediocre in 1v1, very good in mass, most expensive to gear, very hard to become good at.
3/6

Ea:
Very good damage, good survivability, bad/very good in 1v1 (Aps/Channeling), best/very good in mass (Aps/Channeling), very expensive/cheap to gear (Aps/Channeling), sort of hard/easiest to become good at (Aps/Channeling).
6/6

Ep:
Worst/Decent damage (HA/AA), very good/decent survivability (HA/AA, expect to die a million times regardless), worst/very good in 1v1 (HA/AA), very good/decent in mass (HA/AA), expensive to gear, very hard to become good at.
5/6

Wf:
Decent damage, decent survivability, very good in 1v1, very good in mass, very expensive to gear, hard to become good at.
4/6

Wb:
Good damage, good survivability, almost best in 1v1, decent in mass (You're mostly a buff slave/Ep harrasser though), very cheap to gear, sort of easy to become good at.
5/6

Sin:
Good/Best damage (Dph/Aps), half decent survivability, good/almost best in 1v1 (Dph/Aps), bad in mass, expensive to gear, hard/easy to become good at (Dph/Aps).
5/6

Psy:
Very good damage, worst survivability (Unless you camp white voodoo, in which case your damage becomes the worst), good in 1v1, very good in mass, cheap to gear, hard to become good at (This goes for surviving, not killing).
4/6

Mys:
Very good damage, very good survivability, best in 1v1, good in mass, sort of cheap to gear, hard to become good at.
6/6

Skr:
Bad/Good/Decent damage (Dph when combo isn't available/Dph when combo is available/Aps whenever), very good survivability, very good in 1v1, worst in mass, cheap to gear, hard to become good at.
2/6
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2014, 10:55 pm by Blitzkrieg

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
There's so much wrong with this post.
Sure.
Everyone's opinion is different. Lol

If I have to say repeatedly 'my opinion' because apparently every time I don't someone says I said something wrong. I'll just say something that would give more info. 'Kay?
Besides Psy, Ea, wb.. and I guess seeker.
All the other classes take some time to.. "master" '-'
Any new wr isn't going to do well until he learns, kind of what I meant for starter class.
Yes all classes have damage if put to use right, some can tank better than others. I didn't feel like typing all that out, as you have already. I said it in a very 'easy to understand' way. :normal-4:
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2014, 11:11 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.