Epic Perfect World

GV SCAMS - Can't OECs be auto distributed like MTPs

Offline Raff

Scammers leave squad when the mobs arrive. Today our entire party was surrounded at the final GV wave, when the scammer named "SeeKer" left squad and absconded with our hard earned OECs spoiling all our efforts and wasting our 2 hours. Spoke to a guy forming another GV on worldchat warning him and he was shocked that "SeeKer"was the same guy who scammed him and many other before.

EPW is better than all other PWs because everyone gets paid for their efforts. Can't Old Epic Coins be auto-distributed like Mystical tomes ? It will put an end to such scams once and for all.

Thank you

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it will be, just need to wait for morai update :(
should be soon we hope :/ if no more bugs/gitches appear -.- which is annoying

fryslanboppe81

sorry to hear Raff lets hope Morai comes fast and bugless, its sad but try not to inv strangers in ur pt please try ppl u know first or wait til u can make a pt

Offline MrUnkOowN

I was the 1st one who got scamm by this noob and i warned all but no one belived me !! He followed scamming Diordeski he warned too no one belived him !! I would be better each boss everyone get OEC like MTB !Please dont be late for the patch!!

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Till Morai patch, do GV`s at normal, not spawn spot.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
wouldnt be funny if all scammers were in same squad in gv i wonder what would they say at last wave lol  ;D

Offline vaine123

Will be funny, but hey once morai happens will be scamers still, leader can still kick people out of squad to get the loot
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline Raff

THANK YOU EPW GMS FOR WORKING ON IT IMMEDIATELY WITH PATCH 121 ...!!

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
Scammers leave squad when the mobs arrive. Today our entire party was surrounded at the final GV wave, when the scammer named "SeeKer" left squad and absconded with our hard earned OECs spoiling all our efforts and wasting our 2 hours. Spoke to a guy forming another GV on worldchat warning him and he was shocked that "SeeKer"was the same guy who scammed him and many other before.

EPW is better than all other PWs because everyone gets paid for their efforts. Can't Old Epic Coins be auto-distributed like Mystical tomes ? It will put an end to such scams once and for all.

Thank you
yeah? If oec were handed out like the MTP as a quest item after each wave then there be no scammers ;( being a victem myself getting scammed 6 times sucks. I have terrible GV luck
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline grujag

Ok, the best way to avoid scamming is to have 5 lvls range diference between all players in a GV sqd, and all players should be in PK, so if one should do so to leave others can kill and/or stun him and prevent him from going to the drops be4 the time reset works. Thats the best solution for now.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Are you saying that new patch doesn't work?
If scammer let mobs kill him, then does "Back to City", how can we stun or kill him?

I was in one squad where SeeKer scammed us.
Few days later in another squad where AssaSsin scammed us.
Compare those two names: Both are class names with capitalized
first letter, and the first letter of the second half.

Same "naming method" makes me think that it could be the same person.
In that case they will never "be in same GV squad".
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.