Epic Perfect World

~EPIC FOOTBALL~

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Ty for all the testers<3 The event seems fun but we need to fix a few quirks and find a new place to put it. It bugged a bit. But we will work on it more tommorow and make sure its all worked out and soon ill delete this post or edit it and make all the official rules and team sign ups! Everyone enjoy the rest of their day n_n

Offline aceyxx

Points for the awesome new event :)

Ideas for improvement though (you don't have to necessarily agree):
- Set the event in the arena (or somewhere where there's a set spawn point that's close to the football field)
   or have timed 'special' res scrolls for the event. (like the ones in GV) but maybe have a 1-2 min cooldown

- Boss to be clickable xD

- Preset Squads. i.e.
Preset squad 1 - Psy, BM, Sin, Cleric, Barb, Veno
Preset squad 2 - BM, Sin, Cleric, Veno, Wiz, Barb
etc.

That way there's some control of 'balance' in the squads and not have 6 sins in a squad (not that I've seen it happen thus far) or 3 psys ...etc.

Other than that, it was a good fun event mixing PVP and PVE :)

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Ya dw we will deff work on fair balanced teams like that. And my last resort was arena but I wanted somewhere pretty Q_Q But yea prolly end up using arena or see if aga can make scrolls for that or something D:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
I enjoyed this event. it would just be alot easier if when we died we could get back to our team faster. sorta like a spawn point maybe like in territory war. other thing i might add is maybe make the ball stand out better.. i honestly didnt see it through out  the event. and add some balance to as some people were wanting that. hope it helps and again that was great fun. a good way for some of us shy pkers to have a little pk fun  ;D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
With morai in a week (hopefully!) we will get squads of 10! The event would be great with one of each class!

To make it more interesting (just an idea for you coffee), why not make it so people have to sign up thier team of 10, 1 of each class, and pay an entry fee (100 ec or something, 10 per person isnt too steep?), the winning squad out of the two matches gets all the ec.

The idea sounds like a really good one, I think teams would need to work on there stratergies, I noticed 1 team didn't even attack the boss, whereas the other had 5 pking 1 pveing.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
With morai in a week (hopefully!) we will get squads of 10! The event would be great with one of each class!

To make it more interesting (just an idea for you coffee), why not make it so people have to sign up thier team of 10, 1 of each class, and pay an entry fee (100 ec or something, 10 per person isnt too steep?), the winning squad out of the two matches gets all the ec.

The idea sounds like a really good one, I think teams would need to work on there stratergies, I noticed 1 team didn't even attack the boss, whereas the other had 5 pking 1 pveing.

I don't wanna make it payed to get in D: It's just for fun I don't want people to take it to seriously. And idk about the 10 teams. I want there to atleast be multiple teams and making it 10 people could be to much imo. Then wed only have like 2 or 3 >.< And me and Syri will prolly do it in Arena so its not that far to run back to. But yea we're gunna try again 2maro and incorpirate some things.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
I don't wanna make it payed to get in D: It's just for fun I don't want people to take it to seriously. And idk about the 10 teams. I want there to atleast be multiple teams and making it 10 people could be to much imo. Then wed only have like 2 or 3 >.< And me and Syri will prolly do it in Arena so its not that far to run back to. But yea we're gunna try again 2maro and incorpirate some things.
just an idea
Ex-GM

Offline XxHYFUxX

I want a spot hook a sin up
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Mable

Sign me up too
Wizzy - TaunT

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
It was a week ago D:
Ex-GM

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Ill be actually doing this event for real soon when im not busy irl >.< Sorry guys Q_Q

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Coffee has fapping addiction, please understand.  :-\
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
-_-                                           .

Offline Fire_Mido

• Fuck life
  • Characters: Fire_Mido
That gonna be Fun xD