Epic Perfect World

World chat

bubica

Limited teleacoustic per account.
Let say that we do need to discuss sometimes and to announce things or sell items.So around 10 should be fine for 24h.
More than that is what we have at the moment at world chat.Nothing to say just to "flap-ing " around.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
No thanks. I don't usually talk on world chat, but when I do, I use far more than 10/day.

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
atm the only good thing about Epw is WC.. what if noobs needed help? or people needed a GM for urgent reason (if non were on forums) limiting wc/making the cost higher sucks.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Won't be done.

People need to read rules, follow them or suffer the consequences. If someone is bothering you too much, use blacklist.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline XxHYFUxX

I use more then 10 tele's a day but i don't feel the need to be vulgar like some of the player on line these days i have ask many times for player to clean up would chat and then get walls of blue spam telling how much I'm hated which is fine i don't care who like or doesn't like me but come on really some of the crap player say is just vulgar.....
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline CharlieDx

• Fail Seeker >:
  • NexNation Marshal!
Muff, your name. Nuff said..

Offline XxHYFUxX

Muff, your name. Nuff said..

But i have never said anything in WC chat that would be offensive to anyone ( other then about medical marijuana witch is legal where i live ty )

ruse

Brilliant suggestion incoming to everyone who whines about world chat.
Press 'U', untick 'World Chat' from every tab. kthxbai.

Offline CharlieDx

• Fail Seeker >:
  • NexNation Marshal!

But i have never said anything in WC chat that would be offensive to anyone ( other then about medical marijuana witch is legal where i live ty )
Offensive? Your ign offends a lot of people. How can you talk about rude, offensive, and crude people when your name is inappropreit..

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Half the people don't even know what his name means. And I've never seen anyone complain about it. And imo idk how that would be offensive o.O It's only offensive if you let it be :3

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Half the people don't even know what his name means. And I've never seen anyone complain about it. And imo idk how that would be offensive o.O It's only offensive if you let it be :3

You can say that about anything offensive though.

So far though no complaints about the name so I don't see the issue with it. Its not an outright insult.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
You can say that about anything offensive though.

So far though no complaints about the name so I don't see the issue with it. Its not an outright insult.

That's what I ment. As in no complaints unless someone randomly wants to complain.

ruse

Charlie's just pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation.

MuffDiver finds things I say in world chat to be inappropriate because he has kids that play, yet his name is MuffDiver.

Am I offended by his name? No.
Do I find it ridiculous that he complains? Yes.

Offline CharlieDx

• Fail Seeker >:
  • NexNation Marshal!
Charlie's just pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation.

MuffDiver finds things I say in world chat to be inappropriate because he has kids that play, yet his name is MuffDiver.

Am I offended by his name? No.
Do I find it ridiculous that he complains? Yes.
And boom goes the dynamite. Thank you for understanding my comment, it isn't about the complaints about his name, its about how he complains when his name isn't exactly the best to talk behind about "crude" things.

Offline XxHYFUxX

MY name is not just a reference to a act that you may feel is inappropriate but it all a few other things as u can see  below also there is alcoholic drinks with the same name

1 part Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 part amaretto almond liqueur
1 part Irish cream
1 1/2 oz whipped cream

Mix all the alcohol in a shaker with ice, and strain into a shot glass. Place shot glass into a wide-mouth rocks or old-fashioned glass, fill with whipped cream, and add a cherry if desired. Shoot without hands.

Read more: Muff Diver recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink5477.html
And I'm sure i can find more if I really got Bord enough
Also a acronym for Marine Underwater Fighting Force Divers
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:19 pm by XxHYFUxX