Epic Perfect World

Scammers..Scammers..

Offline MrUnkOowN

Today i got scammed by MadWorld !! I made a video i hope he will get banned !!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i counted he picked 13.
now if he didnt wanna share with you guys its another story.
scammer is when someone really steals all the drops and gives none to the rest of the party.
and since i see more people getting them aswell as Coins, i doubt it was a scam per se, im thinking more on a leaver, cuz he didnt want to share his part of the drops (13 is the normal per person that normally gets, around 9 and 14 i would say. but i have comments about people getting just 1 OLD and others getting 25 OLD.).
we will discuss it and let you know what will we do about this :)
Thanks for reporting it.
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:13 pm by EvilTouch

Offline MrUnkOowN

NoNo i just said and to the video !!! The trade system wasnt full!! I kept witing with a lot of players and the half trade system dissappeard!!

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
IT`s not a scam. Evil already explained, that scammers are those who run away with all the drop. Thye just leave party, get to begining and take all the drops.
And here, all squad members was at shrooms.

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
imo you should close gv until you give the EC quest cuz if it keeps going people are gna refuse to wait at start and rush to spawn point (much faster) then when they get scammed or even if people dont wanna share they are going to complain and its gna make life harder for gms cuz they already got a load of shit on their ass.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline MrUnkOowN

We were at spawning area and he left !! As leader of squad i told to my team all to turn back and take screenshots !!