Epic Perfect World

The lelo EXPLAINED!

Sarju

As you play Epic Perfect World longer and longer, you ask yourself "What is a Lelo? Who is Lelo?" (JungJessica). If you are having these thoughts, there is a 420% chance that you are a kiddo who is not godo.

Don't have fear, my little no-name. Allow me to quote a scholar from Storm Perfect World: "dontStress" (yoloswag360).

If you are a "l3l noobed f aggot sad pleiyer xDDDD", or a "saddie baddie", then read this thread carefully to make sure all of your questions are answered.

ORIGIN OF THE LELO

A player by the name "xXx_Y0L0sW4g420BlazeItBestPl4yer[MLG]1337TopChall3nge360_xXx" introduced the term "l3l" on Storm Perfect World. Yoloswag's first visit to SPW created the "aw w3w", but this vocabulary system was about to be changed. Since the server was filled with SrsGamerVentriloLANParty neckbeards, Yoloswag decided the server's chat systems needed to be purged. Instead of the bland, boring, and fat irl term "lol", Yoloswag   After he e, he said "lel", and then wrote it in his guild chat, replacing the "e" with "3", creating "l3l". Many players picked up on "l3l", so Yoloswag decided to create different variations of "l3l" such as "l0l3", "l4l3", and the now-famous "lal". He was able to transform SPW's vocabulary usage into what is now known as the "lelo", however, the lelo did not take full effect until he released his real life picture on his skype.

This image spawned the lelo, which spread across servers

If you are still puzzled, check my forum signature. I am the Lelo xDDDDdd DdxdDDDDDd dxDDdDD lLLELLELel30e0le3lel3el03el0el0LELELELL3433l3l33!!1!1212!121131#11afghanistan!!!!@@!!1#!#1!2one!!!!12@!bangladesh!!212! kid ur not good at all r u legend xDDDD
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2014, 08:52 pm by Night♀

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Where poll say fast

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THREAD OF LEGENDS

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Quote of Titans yolsowag360 the most innovating WR of many eras to come.

"Don't have fear, my little no-name. Allow me to quote a scholar from Storm Perfect World: "dontStress" (yoloswag360)."

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Quote of Titans yolsowag360 the most innovating WR of many eras to come.

"Don't have fear, my little no-name. Allow me to quote a scholar from Storm Perfect World: "dontStress" (yoloswag360)."
ARE YOU NONEFACTOR PLAYER? YOU DARE SPEAK OF LELO, I INVENT LELOLOCK I AM PW DINOSAUR YOU ARE MERE MORTAL BORN FROM MY SPERM
Forever in love

Offline 2

• Old Player
Wow. This thread is very helpful at explaining the lelo! Throughout my time in perfect world, I felt like a clueless nonefactor baddie who was only a PWI :3er and a PvForum player. With this thread, it really helped me to yoloswag it up and rek easies like a stronged! Now I am fluent in 2 languages, English, and lelo. Here is what I learned! xD

dontMad dontSad dontStress dontAnger stayStrong liveLIFE - yoloswag360

^one of the scriptures I read in the Book of Lelo. XD. Thank you for this helpful guide! c;

scxclfbdnkgw

haha         .`

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
 :normal-2:

lelo = j3j3m0n 2k14. /closethread

<<--PvForum player
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THREAD OF LEGENDS

Best Thread 1v1 ever.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
hahahahahahahaha, best thread ever.
LOL
I'm surprised you don't live in Yolo County California O:<

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Classic example of what separates salt and pepper when your television can't seem to find a channel.

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
thread of factors
Esok★

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha