Epic Perfect World

Twilight Temple

Offline Patrick

Hi guys. well, a few days ago, in the suggestion forum, i've presented an idea of a new npc that would sell the sTT's mats, necessary to forge the dusk weapons, armors and acessories. to my surprise, i get an answer from EvilTouch, saying that they've other plans for TT. so, can the staff give a spoiler of what's being planned?

also, i've a question: those stones that gave +1 attack where removed? i cannot find them anywhere. :-[
Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:19 pm by Hipont
OhRed - sage - [EA] 147
Dragunov - sage - [SK] 142
_Phantom - Demon -[AS] 138
Minos - Demon - [WZ] 145

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
no ;)
it will remain in our hands for now since we are yet to test it hehe

Offline Patrick

Sorry for place this post twice. i haven't learn how to use this weird mousepad in my notebook too well yet, and i endup posting twice by mistake. i want my ps2 mouse back..    u.u
OhRed - sage - [EA] 147
Minos - Demon - [WZ] 145

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
we wont be adding this attack level stones anymore ;) they would break the game..which means more complains and more troubles for us...more than we already have <.<

the neck + beclt combination doesnt work here i think, i never tested and never really payed attention to it since those ornaments are really bad compared to the ones we have on the server :D i dunno why would u use them when u can get better options for 5.0 ;D

Offline Patrick

hmm... well ok then :). you guys know the server and the game more than me.  ;D
OhRed - sage - [EA] 147
Minos - Demon - [WZ] 145

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Yeah, the neck + belt combo doesn't work. There was a thread about it a while back.

And the only people who would really go for it I think would be sins (so they could have 5.00 with full dex, nothx), and possibly some idiot seekers for 5.00 edges (Also, nothx)

And I miss doing TT for 140 gears. TT is pretty fun imo, and it was a shame it was removed from the gear requirements.

I think it would be freaking awesome of you guys to go and make a new armor set (possibly for level 151 if you ever decide to release that as well) where you have to collect mats from TT, EU, LG, etc (all the instances that currently aren't for gear/culti). Would be a lot of work farming it, but it would give something to do endgame, since there's a definite lack of content there.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I think it would be freaking awesome of you guys to go and make a new armor set (possibly for level 151 if you ever decide to release that as well) where you have to collect mats from TT, EU, LG, etc (all the instances that currently aren't for gear/culti). Would be a lot of work farming it, but it would give something to do endgame, since there's a definite lack of content there.

Maybe an upgraded form of dragon for 150s, but on a timer, so you constantly have people working for the top gear.

The level isnt likely to go above 150.

Personally I agree that it would help endgame content to have more to work toward.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
On timer u mean as you make an upgraded version that lasts, say a week before it goes back to normal?
And it seems like a nice idea, the grinding part should make it easier for the average guy, mats becoming a part of endgame gear (warsong isn't hard enough imo to be endgame gear mats)

Just a side note, make a non int set with maybe atk lvls to work with GoF dags and one with aps... sounds good but dunno how well it would actually end up in.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
lvl 151 isnt happening. at least not part of our plans for the moment.
new gear also not happening :/

we will thought take in consideration that we do indeed need to use this new instances.

we will see if people will like and enjoy the way we will have it :D
then we go from there hehe