Yes 0.05 interval in boots!
3 (6.8%)
Yes 0.05 interval in pants!
0 (0%)
Yes 0.05 interval in shirt/top!
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: Feb 11, 2014, 01:43 pm

Fox suggestion (HATER GO AWAY normal human talk)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Funny coming from you, whom I haven't seen outside sz in half a year. 10-15k? With what, ancestral rage? Meanwhile Ea's hit the same amount with normal attacks at much greater speed. I'm fully aware of support wrs being important in mass pk, doesn't change the fact that if you actually wanted to kill something you'd have to change to dragon gear and become a twoshot to anyone. There's fricking 7 melee classes (Not counting sins) on the whole top 100 kill ranking, if that doesn't show that they're at a severe disadvantage I don't know what could.

Oh look another random person questioning wether I pk or not. How is it even relevant?
I never set bm's were this super damage killer class, I said they were very usefull.

Str build barbs hit arcanes like a truck, try it some time.

Neither of these things is very relevant to melee fox build.
It's a pitty decent suggestions on that build get drowned out by an army of people spamming and derailing who for the most part know nothing about the class.

Dependant

Oh look another random person questioning wether I pk or not. How is it even relevant?
I never set bm's were this super damage killer class, I said they were very usefull.

Str build barbs hit arcanes like a truck, try it some time.

Neither of these things is very relevant to melee fox build.
It's a pitty decent suggestions on that build get drowned out by an army of people spamming and derailing who for the most part know nothing about the class.

look no one here claims to know anything about venos (at least those who pk 25/8)
I fully aggree with you, everything you said is true, therefore - int for veno is a good idea.
You should try to calm down and put an end to that conversation cause even you admitted that this coversation is going nowhere.
You explained that you know much more about venos and that - int wouldn't make any imbalance at all and it is rather stupid to think so.
Why don't you put an end to it when you are sure about your knowledge, look no one claims that one knows anything about the class, so please just let agatio himself think about it (and let him give that idea to the testers), you don't need to claim your knowledge to anyone even if you believe it's true because there is simply always going to be forum warrior wanting to disprove you so i suppose you should calm down, and strive for your truth and believs, and wait for the devs opinion.
Don't get me wrong please i pursuit to chill yourself for your well being, forums are overrated...
(3 guys vote negatively another 10 guys would do the same thing over and over by default)

Dependant

And in the end ego is overrated.