Yes 0.05 interval in boots!
3 (6.8%)
Yes 0.05 interval in pants!
0 (0%)
Yes 0.05 interval in shirt/top!
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: Feb 11, 2014, 01:43 pm

Fox suggestion (HATER GO AWAY normal human talk)

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Not having skills available is rather pointless. No stun, debuff or purge ability at all that way. Nor any of the benefits of foxform.
magic sword  :))

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Statting a lot of magic will kill your damage and accuracy. It helps a lot with the mdef though, bit of a trade off.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
magic sword  :))
Lol the Dragon Pataka stats are vastly better than the Dragon Sword for an APS veno. Not only does it offer nearly the same amount of patk as it does matk but it also gives 50% acc and 10 atk levels. They also offer the same amount of APS on the weapons.

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
I Read all of post and i think all time about one .. damn unfair is this that phy class CAN have channeling in glovers / wrists and fox whats mix phy and mage cant have interval. Crazy thing but i guess that how it need to be in private servers. Its just sad cant have fun with build and at last see some hvy foxes jumping around :) And if u guys worry about they dmg GMs always can nerf phy dmg of fox for a little bit. Always is some way to make all happy! ;D

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
If I put on attack level pataka and one phys ring, debuff, soul degen, amp, extreme poison and wind shield (plus or minus spark) I can kill just about every AA class in a couple seconds as full magic veno. Same with sins and eas. I've never tried it on a heavy class though. >:
But still, I'm not sure if adding int possibility on veno's wrists would be the best idea. Especially since 19/20 venos I see in pk are AA, with mostly chan builds, them getting random int on their wrists is a waste of a roll.

(Maybe put int on the pataka to make the random venos that think aps is ok happy? idfk)

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.

(Maybe put int on the patakato make the random venos that think aps is ok happy? idfk)
humm i think if someone dont even want to "see" hvy fox its no way to make happy anyone.. sometimes i fell rly pointless typing any ideas here @.@ ehhhh
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2014, 11:25 pm by DeMi

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Only thing i can think of for this is...what would be the point?  Even mixing R8 and HA does it truly make all that much of a difference to your accuracy to worry on if you hit a lil bit faster in fox form or not?  Just seems like a waste to add something that doesn't really give any benefits.  But your right Veno is not a pure  magic toon.  Thing is there will always be a trade off to use one form or the other to its max potential.  Can't have your cake and eat it too yknow^^

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I only now noticed pataka on this server instead of 1.0 got 1.25 (same as magic sword or even sin daggers) and 3870 base p.atack vs 2940 on daggers. So we definitely need int on AA set to balance server  :-X

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
humm i think if someone dont even want to "see" hvy fox its no way to make happy anyone.. sometimes i fell rly pointless typing any ideas here @.@ ehhhh

I've seen heavy fox, been heavy fox, etc. Honestly, the mdef sucks, you can kill things better as full AA, full magic. Honestly on this server it's pointless to go HA/LA, aps, whatever the *** you wanna call it.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Quote from: LazyOne
I only now noticed pataka on this server instead of 1.0 got 1.25 (same as magic sword or even sin daggers) and 3870 base p.atack vs 2940 on daggers. So we definitely need int on AA set to balance server  :-X

We can't compare this way sin to veno becouse sin can heal himself with his attacks and veno can't do this. Moreover, most of her heals and pretection skills are avaliable only in human form.

The thing is that veno is so versatile class (magic patch and physical patch) only till level 150. Then we've got r8 which is only arcane, so we are predicted to go magic patch only. Sure, we can go dragon but dragon isn't as good in term of defences as r8 is. HA veno can't take Bloodpaint buff from sins like other physical classes do. She is sensitive to magic damage and to range damagers as well. She lack in HP in this build too.

And what about physical damage she can deal. My AA veno, pure magic has base physical damage in fox form 13644-19310 (she has 99 str points in her armor). I rerolled 200 points from magic and put them to str to see how much her physical damage will be increased. After rerolling 200 points from magic my physical damage was 18603-26327 which means 5k-7k more. So, I'm not impressed.

Don't say HA veno is too OP... the OP thing is only in it that noone expect her (as beeing HA).

I have 2 venos - pure AA and hybrid AA/HA. I treat my hybrid veno only as a change. I love her a lot but don't think I would play her when she hit 150 becouse I don't think she would be comparable (in overall) with my pure AA veno - as AA veno has chance for better items = which suits her build better.

I think that what was proposed in this treat would make me think about r8 my hybrid veno more likely and play her when she hit endgame lvl as well as now.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Comparing sin & melee veno is pointless. Sins have tons of controll abilities (stun seal sleep immobilise), vastly more chi, far better ability to evade stuns and higher aps.  (Pataka does not come with -int). Sins also get to stat pure into dex for both damage and crit.

A melee veno has much lower accuracy and has to divide str and dex to get a balance between damage and actually hitting things.
A melee veno has far less chi, far less abilities to stun (Channeling the veno stun takes about as long as the stun itself lasts, not to mention leaving foxform costs a lot of accuracy). In fox form all they have is 1 immobilise.
Melee venos have less options to prevent being stunned etc, 1 morai skill with a long cd and chi cost and demons get a short antistun (and sage a purify). 
This means that it's far harder to get hits in than it is on a sin or other melee class, targets will kite or counter with stuns/seals/sleeps etc.

While sins are quite squishy, they have better mdef than a melee veno (unless they wear partial r8r gear.). Their defensive skills compensate for a lot of the squishyness too. Melee venos don't get these boosts.  They are as squishy, if not squishier, than sins and not even close to bm's, seekers etc.

Plain and simply, right now melee venos are too easily killed & too weak to be a usefull build in any real pk. Boosting this build, and this build alone, will not break anything.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Melee venos are useless in mass PK, lol

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Dat PvE doe.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You're useless in mass PK too  :-[
~
Adding this isnt game breaking in the least, anyone who thinks an aps veno is a danger needs to see their damage log when a magic class or chan ea take to them. Besides this is something that is more of a niche build which will not gain any mass following.
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2014, 04:28 am by Caffeine

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
JAJAJAJAJJA, APS is useless and never keeled anyone. All these dragon gear sins who dropping top players or demon archers are just clowns  :-X