Yes 0.05 interval in boots!
3 (6.8%)
Yes 0.05 interval in pants!
0 (0%)
Yes 0.05 interval in shirt/top!
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: Feb 11, 2014, 01:43 pm

Fox suggestion (HATER GO AWAY normal human talk)

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
So.. i was thinking.. Fox is a not pure magic class its half mage half phy so.. MAYBE add them chance in glovers or in other r8 part chance to get interval (0.05 ofc)?
With a chance to get it same as in glovers channeling 0.5 % ? how GM's and other players think about it?
PLS DO NOT START DRAMA HERE ITS HATER FREE POST NORMAL SUGGESTION

post fixed cuz misspell 0.5 with 0.05 like should be
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2014, 09:28 pm by DeMi

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired

Offline DeMi

idk im bad or no i just suggest what i think and im my way its not bad idea at all cuz FOX was made as mix class so why not get them (beside dex str starts) some phy class bonus?

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
You are bad.
aps fox form veno =
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline DeMi

aps fox form veno =

idk how to interpret those, but ass shake rox anyway xD

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
What we really lacking it's 5.0 base aps veno    :-[

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
While I'd like that I don't think it's really fair. Going fox form means she can use the debuffs... an aps veno in fox form with debuffs would be too much..

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
While I'd like that I don't think it's really fair. Going fox form means she can use the debuffs... an aps veno in fox form with debuffs would be too much..
Veno would be more OP.

Offline DeMi

idk problem cuz im rn when i make myself hvy its 4.0 normal attack rate so.. one different is 4.0 in hvy mix with light or hvy mix with robe BUT with 3,33 max so..

oh and btw when u make hvy fox u use dragon glovers what have 0.1 interval not 0.05 as i sugest so.. count it aps will be anyway lower
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2014, 09:29 pm by DeMi

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
This is not a bad idea.

Keep in mind pataka doesn't get super high aps out of nowhere.
If only 1 or 2 pieces of armor get chance for int then perhaps the melee fox build may actually be able to score a kill occasionally. Right now the aps & low accuracy make for such poor attack that almost nothing ever dies.

With GoF sins being able to go above 2.5 aps it really shouldn't be that much of an  issue if a melee veno gets to go 2.0-2.5 ish with far less accuracy & fewer stuns.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Veno would be more OP.
Thats what I'm saying sir.

idk problem cuz im rn when i make myself hvy its 4.0 normal attack rate so.. one different is 4.0 in hvy mix with light or hvy mix with robe BUT with 3,33 max so..

oh and btw when u make hvy fox u use dragon glovers what have 0.1 interval not 0.05 as i sugest so.. count it aps will be anyway lower
The idea of a aps veno is bad because it deals crazy dmg, for example an old friend of mine used to have HA veno here with glaive and in fox form she was dealing crazy dmg on my AA veno, fox form wont give more attack it gives defense so it's still not such a good idea. Even with less int than on fists its still too OP here. :/

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Keep in mind pataka doesn't get super high aps out of nowhere.
nobody in own mind use pataka even on HA veno  :-\

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Thats what I'm saying sir.
The idea of a aps veno is bad because it deals crazy dmg, for example an old friend of mine used to have HA veno here with glaive and in fox form she was dealing crazy dmg on my AA veno, fox form wont give more attack it gives defense so it's still not such a good idea. Even with less int than on fists its still too OP here. :/

I have to disagree with the OP part.  APS will in no way affect arcane venos AT ALL so that point in itself is completely invalid.

As for HA venos, yea they...kind of.. hurt. But only if they are demon, get a 20% proc (thats tough to land since they got almost no channeling in melee build)

On top of that they have almost no anti stun abilities.
Almost no way of stunning things (Have you tried casting nova in melee armor? It takes a LONG time.)
And to top it all off, very little mdef.  (Again this is melee build, not pure vit as those deal no damage.)

I've ran with melee build simply to test it several times and every random magic class (as well as seeker & EA) could 2shot with magic hitting easily over 20k.  The counter to that is that arcanes take pretty ok damage from a melee veno, however it's easy as hell to kite a veno. They are not made to stunlock like all the melee classes. (Except the barb, but melee veno isnt nearly as tanky or high damage as a barb.)

It's an interesting build to have fun with for a short while but right now it's utterly useless in mass pk and of little use in 1v1. Boosting it won't break anything.

nobody in own mind use pataka even on HA veno  :-\

The HA dragon pataka is the best option for a melee veno. Read properly, MELEE veno. Not an arcane one wearing heavy armor.  It's for a veno built to deal melee damage instead of magic.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
The HA dragon pataka is the best option for a melee veno. Read properly, MELEE veno. Not an arcane one wearing heavy armor.  It's for a veno built to deal melee damage instead of magic.
It's your opinion. Every veno who heard about aps use sword instead. On any PW server.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It's your opinion. Every veno who heard about aps use sword instead. On any PW server.

Not having skills available is rather pointless. No stun, debuff or purge ability at all that way. Nor any of the benefits of foxform.