Epic Perfect World

Veno ears on other classes

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
I not sure it it can be done but or if it has been done but can you put veno ears on other classes via INI edit  if so could you send me to a site with the info. If not lets discuss how we might figure out how to. ;D

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I not sure it it can be done but or if it has been done but can you put veno ears on other classes via INI edit  if so could you send me to a site with the info. If not lets discuss how we might figure out how to. ;D
that is internal model files you tech could if u swapped the werefox head models with your classes but only you can see edits like that. for example if u set your client "show customizations" and turn that function off it will show the basic head model for the class you use(aka: npc head model) but doing this to a male character could result in u getting a customization error or even client crash on the "entering perfect world" message. hope i helped slightly.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
Thats kinda what i thought....tech if a GM wanted they could set the server to offer such a thing i doubt it would be to hard to just kinda open the gate on toon custom all hairs open to every class and race. same with head models.
I dont really understand why PWI would make the veno ear to face - to tail specific. you get what im sayn why not just make it a INI extension on the document like hair. Oh well i doubt anything like that will happen but it be cool.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Barb with veno ears. Cute.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Thats kinda what i thought....tech if a GM wanted they could set the server to offer such a thing i doubt it would be to hard to just kinda open the gate on toon custom all hairs open to every class and race. same with head models.
I dont really understand why PWI would make the veno ear to face - to tail specific. you get what im sayn why not just make it a INI extension on the document like hair. Oh well i doubt anything like that will happen but it be cool.
not talking about database models im talking internal base models wich shouldn't ever really be touched since there partially hardcoded ski files that have no database code you could in a sense copy the ski for there heads and turn them into a pill or hair model but not fully sure how to implement that.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
That would be cool. +1

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
that would solve the problem with male venos too  :normal-2:
+ add the tail

only it's

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think the laughing person is wrong too and you cant put veno ears on other classes because its how ini file is coded.

Code: [Select]
[Body]
[b]bodyID = 3  [/b] <----
colorBody = -2647179
headScale = 127
upScale = 117
waistScale = 104
armWidth = 120
legWidth = 124
breastScale = 121

that is part in ini file which sets ears. Same thing is used on other classes such as TB tattoos or Elf's head wings(feathers).
That is how classes are  coded..  Maybe im wrong tho :)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
I think the laughing person is wrong too and you cant put veno ears on other classes because its how ini file is coded.

Code: [Select]
[Body]
[b]bodyID = 3  [/b] <----
colorBody = -2647179
headScale = 127
upScale = 117
waistScale = 104
armWidth = 120
legWidth = 124
breastScale = 121

that is part in ini file which sets ears. Same thing is used on other classes such as TB tattoos or Elf's head wings(feathers).
That is how classes are  coded..  Maybe im wrong tho :)

Ok i will explain a lil further
each class does have ear's but only ears that are in that classes model folder
veno=4 types
barb=none
elf=2
tb = 3
human and EG = have 1 type that is resizable
each ear set for example is in the clients models.pck/playermodel/head
hairstyles and fashion are in models.pck/fashion/
now even though they are files and share similarity they do not work in the same way they all have ski and bon files that tell them were they go on you but playermodel files do not have database codes that can be used in another classes ini unless you swap files for it to do so which can damage the client severly.
kinda like saying u can swap tiger and fox forms(aka make a veno go tiger and a barb go fox) u can but it could cause severe bugs. as for teh ini edit u can only use the ear codes for the playermodel it connects to. so lets say ur on a veno u copy the ear code then go to a seeker and put it in you will either A. get a error, or B. only have normal seeker ears.
that would solve the problem with male venos too  :normal-2:
+ add the tail

only it's
Tail: maybe (could use tail from kitty fash and put on male pants )
Ears: Not impossible just difficult without help or resources
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2014, 06:17 pm by The Laughing Man

Offline Drive

• 🌙
U can put tb tatoos on seekers i saw peoples do it c:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Tail: maybe (could use tail from kitty fash and put on male pants )
Ears: Not impossible just difficult without help or resources

then +

I wanna have as many gay characters as possible

not joking :normal-2:

I rly want it

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Drive

• 🌙
If you ask me,i find male venos adorable i wish we had them :-[

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
U can put tb tatoos on seekers i saw peoples do it c:
this is because they are images that are accessible as a database code and have there own specific code and don't share codes with another class
aka
veno ear id's are 1-4 same for the rest so they share the same common code
but TB tattoos are a texture ID like eyeball and hair ID they don't share the same code and each one is unique so they can be class swapped. textures and models = completely different

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:12 pm by ♪

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
That's changing a skin texture. A veno's tail/ears are part of their body id, and I'm pretty sure that does not fit on EG/TB characters. Even trying to put that onto a human/elf would most likely break them.
:monkey-19: i tried to explain this in 3 dif posts it's only possible to copy the ears ski file make it a pill or hairstyle and add a bon for it. anything else = damaged client