Epic Perfect World

99- chanelling, 5 aps.

Offline sakurabak

Well, obviously players cause harm to other players and cause imbalance in game, not  GMs. In my opinion, GMs should fight that imbalance. Different games do different things, like some  constantly change balance between races , making some classes weaker, some stronger. Well, there are many ways, if there is a will.
If you want to have your server always being crapped on by Xpendable types, then go ahead.
In my opinion it is weak and cowardly.

Offline Tanadon

Well, obviously players cause harm to other players and cause imbalance in game, not  GMs. In my opinion, GMs should fight that imbalance. Different games do different things, like some  constantly change balance between races , making some classes weaker, some stronger. Well, there are many ways, if there is a will.
If you want to have your server always being crapped on by Xpendable types, then go ahead.

I think truth finally came around. He got killed by some xpend and is on here QQing because an archer used dragon bow on him. HOW DARE YOU XPENDABLE FOR PURGING HIM!! #BanXpendables

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Face it, you're asking for something that is impossible to implement.  You want perfect balance.  You know why many of us left the official servers?  Because their balance was so messed up that if you started playing today, the odds of you catching up to the 105's without spending ungodly amounts of time and/or money on it is downright impossible.  EPW, while not perfect, is actually more balanced in that you don't have to spend money (it only gets you endgame faster) to get shit done.  Look at Cynix.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
sigh... and the QQ's just keep continuing.....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline sakurabak

If 99.9% human beings are not even aware of the fact that they are slaves, that they are fully manipulated and controlled, that their power has been taken away from then, should I be surprised that most EPW players do not understand or share my concerns? Not really:)
I am making those extreme suggestions, because I want people to understand the problem. But hey, not everything is to be understood by everyone. Expecting a fun, fair atmosphere and a balanced gaming in a game is too much? Good luck with your lives:)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If a game is not fun to me, I usually go to play something else. 

If you're not having fun here, then why are you still here?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
How did this turn into debate....sounds to me you want a server like Storm.  Max the gear out go everyone gets ungodly atk and def lvs and have at it.  But i hate to tell you.....Buffs still make a difference  :rolleyes:
On another note....where can i get that hax dragon bow that procs every 6 or 7 hits cause that crap never happens for me lol

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
wait..i got dis
This post gave me

What about you make me stay on the server? What about you change your ways, stop teaming up, causing imbalance stop treating other players like crap? Complaining isn't fun for me. I want people to obey basic gaming rules: fairness, fun, balance, respect towards other players. You guys are breaking all of those rules. This is, why i am always unhappy here. Who cares if i am strong weak, you will just bring 5 more people for pk, 3 more healers, 3 more archers and own everything.
If GMs really cared about the well being of all players, they would have changed customs of EPW long ago.
Just look at the regular forum users, they are all aroudn 12-13 and always ridicule others, never say anything meaningfull, do you really want to listen to that:)
Here is what i think, just watch it through "EPW glasses".
Wow, age ticket now, because that's so insulting.

If 99.9% human beings are not even aware of the fact that they are slaves, that they are fully manipulated and controlled, that their power has been taken away from then, should I be surprised that most EPW players do not understand or share my concerns? Not really:)
I am making those extreme suggestions, because I want people to understand the problem. But hey, not everything is to be understood by everyone. Expecting a fun, fair atmosphere and a balanced gaming in a game is too much? Good luck with your lives:)
Oyy,
a "fun, fair atmosphere and a balanced gaming in a game" is an opinion (plus, its not "a balanced gaming", its just balanced gaming...).
Your ideas about a fun and fair atmosphere, and this balanced gaming plan of yours are absolutely brilliant, I'm sure, but they are your opinions. And nearly everyone else does not agree with these opinions of yours. I'm sure that means you probably won't consider playing this totally unbalanced horribly unfair terribly planned out rubbish of a game as fun.

(:

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man

dear sir,
this sever is very balanced imo.
now u are talking bout something totally different and that is number in guilds.
from what i can see u want 1 special class being playable only by you so u can solo 40 people to wash that hatred after 20 archers assist attack u and so u cant even click AD.
why dont u apply to be GM, get GM weapon and go solo them all?
another thing is trashtalk ur mentioning....
why judge people if u have poo on ur hands too?
from what ive seen u like to insult people as well, both when winning and loosing.
so what makes u better than those u so much hate?
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Go make your own server and make it "balanced" plz . Other 99.9 % of players like it here and the way it is ty .

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
There is nothing wrong with EPW. The game is balanced, yes it is your opinion and all but no one will agree with you ijs. As you can see People love it here except for you because things are not going your way so... You don't like it here then quit the server and make your own, I think everyone here have had enough of your QQing anyway.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
There is nothing wrong with EPW. The game is balanced, yes it is your opinion and all but no one will agree with you ijs. As you can see People love it here except for you because things are not going your way so... You don't like it here then quit the server and make your own, I think everyone here have had enough of your QQing anyway.
I second that plus dear apawolla.
Any forum mod please close this chat? I would apreciate it a lot.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

:normal-18:
You keep talking about there being a way if there's will. Will yourself to do something about it instead of expecting the whole server to change for you.

I have a suggestion for everyone who complains about any faction being dominant.
Join a guild that's active in PK/TW/whatever and is attempting to grow, get better at the game, then go PK with friends. If you get zerged/ganked/whatever, go find PK somewhere else. :)

If you want to talk about faction dominance, there's been a plethora of guilds that have been dominant at one point. NH, Worms, Xpend...

Since you felt the need to single one guild out: Xpend for one knows how to work together because a lot of them have been on other servers/playing together for a long time. Do they talk too much and are they obnoxious? Yes. It doesn't matter if you hate them, you can't deny that they're good. Every guild gets an ego when they win.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked. This isn't going anywhere and it's doing a whole lot more harm then good.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: