Epic Perfect World

Can I change from Sage to Demon?

Offline jc138

I had a lv150 sage Barb. but I realized it is not as powerful as Demon Barb. So I want to change it from Sage to Demon by using Celestial Schism Mold. I have read the forum, and seems that I need to finish all Cultivation quest before I can change from Sage to Demon. But someone said that We can't change it due to a glitch. So I wander is possible to change from Sage to Demon? or I have to create a new character?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's possible..just read guides on forum nothing is gliched i guess

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
All you have to do is finish your culti and after that you will be able to change. I have done it with all my toon's and never encountered any problem.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline jc138

It's possible..just read guides on forum nothing is gliched i guess

All you have to do is finish your culti and after that you will be able to change. I have done it with all my toon's and never encountered any problem.
I'm working on the Culti quest now, thanks for the help.  How long does it take for you to finish ur culti

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
An Hour or 2 depending on how fast you can find a PT to do the full GV run.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
An Hour or 2 depending on how fast you can find a PT to do the full GV run.
You can find these squads pretty fast these days.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I had a lv150 sage Barb. but I realized it is not as powerful as Demon Barb.
Wow. o.o

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.