Epic Perfect World

RObert Vs Emokilla 1v1s Video

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Well, since i haven't really had the time to produce anything(video) of my liking for a while, i agreed to record these 1v1's between RObert and Emokilla ..

As i understand it.. as far as the story goes, Emo been claiming in WC and what not that he can kill RObert easy and blah blah something like that...

hence they organised these 1v1s and here are the results.. :)

RObert 15-4 Emokilla

Last Edit: Jan 19, 2014, 03:12 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Robbert

fck occult vs mystic no way i can get a clean 10-0 i get nuked 0.5 sec

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
fck occult vs mystic no way i can get a clean 10-0 i get nuked 0.5 sec
you are not good
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
Robbert good only when sin tidal off...He stun,hit,stun stun stun,hit hit hit hit DEAD.

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Robbert good only when sin tidal off...He stun,hit,stun stun stun,hit hit hit hit DEAD.

Who is good with tidal on? WR is based on stun. If you're trying to go ham on a sin with tidal on when he can debuff and stun you and you can't debuff him you're playing this game wrong.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
Who is good with tidal on? WR is based on stun. If you're trying to go ham on a sin with tidal on when he can debuff and stun you and you can't debuff him you're playing this game wrong.
:(

Offline Commitment

• Cool story
  • Characters: Commitment
  • Faction: Outcasts
robbert all stun no skill :(

Robbert

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
man why do you record 1v1s with everything hidden can never tell whos winning the current fight etc zz

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
man why do you record 1v1s with everything hidden can never tell whos winning the current fight etc zz
lol you cant see because you are not good!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
lol you cant see because you are not good!
lol kiddo jelly you are harrass me on forum! im say the gm bann you!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
lol kiddo jelly you are harrass me on forum! im say the gm bann you!
xD no pls
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

welp.. you can tell who's winning or not by observing who got floored in the end ? or is that not clear enough ;o

anyways.. there are pros and cons to both showing HP bar and not.. depends on your preference..

i personally would rather watch the actual intensity of the fight scene or battle (that is the point of a video imo) than get distracted by the movement of the hp bar and everything else..  also if you're playing the game for long enough it's not hard to have a guess/estimation of where the hp might be just from observing the battle ;o i mean or else, i might aswell just make a thread and give the score out.. no need for a video or anything else...

anyways.. thats just me and thats how i like it, hence thats how i presented it.

edit: but yea,, in some cases hp bar would be more preferential, especially in challenging 1v1s when the fights might be very close, and the constant changing of the hp bars near death experience would provide one with more excitement and entertainment .. but this fight wasn't one of those,, was mostly one sided so yea..  .. like i said there are pros and cons to both.. but this is just how i like it hence i presented it this way.
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2014, 04:43 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Loved the video, sometimes too zoomed in though D: