Epic Perfect World

New patch coming?

Offline Johania

Psys are fine stop crying and l2p

then nerf sins aps to a max 2.0

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Well, for one psy's never needed a blessing, for two any nerfing gon' make more qq.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Vegas

So let's destroy a build because you can't adapt? I agree that APS sins are a bit over the top in 1v1s and small PK but they don't really need a nerf because they blow in mass PK

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Still needs nerf. Remove refine from weapons

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Do you have IQ -50? Stop making idiotic posts about nerf and stuff,psy's are fine now,i don't see any GOOD psy complaining,just the sh1tters one(ye,u got the idea) ,about sins,why dafuq would u QQ cause u can't drop a sin? There are MANY people able to drop sins and they say sins are easy..cause they are,go put any DD class give 3 shots in a sin..and it's dead. + You can camp def till tidal off,and voila,u get a sh1tted sin,it's not Agatio's job to teach u how to play D:

Offline Johania

dont come at me with those mean comments i just said my opinion the one who started the nerf topic was crystali.  ppl this days have 0 tolerance to other ppl opinions been rude all around... suck a BBC

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
dont come at me with those mean comments i just said my opinion the one who started the nerf topic was crystali.  ppl this days have 0 tolerance to other ppl opinions been rude all around... suck a BBC
hy bro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hell yea

scatterer3

Do you have IQ -50? Stop making idiotic posts about nerf and stuff,psy's are fine now,i don't see any GOOD psy complaining,just the sh1tters one(ye,u got the idea) ,about sins,why dafuq would u QQ cause u can't drop a sin? There are MANY people able to drop sins and they say sins are easy..cause they are,go put any DD class give 3 shots in a sin..and it's dead. + You can camp def till tidal off,and voila,u get a sh1tted sin,it's not Agatio's job to teach u how to play D:

Since when are you authorized to tell people what's right and what's wrong in EPW forums? First, learn to write properly and afterwards work on your immature dictionary.

Offline Natsune

even if they give all lvl 11 skills barb sins still can use ganie skill and kill a psy in 3 sekendsbut i agree with the give back the psy hes skills
Natsune Veno Demon 150
Anelia Cleric Sage 150
xXSentisXx Psychic Sage 150
Halistorm Wizard Demon 150
xXZefirXx Mistic Demon 150
Nightclaw Sin Sage 150
xXAliceXx Bm Demon 150
_Haruno_ Barb Demon 150
_NightWing_ Archer Sage 150
_Kayley_ Seeker sage 150

Offline Natsune

Still needs nerf. Remove refine from weapons

ok and then nerv sins aps to max 3,33 on demon spark thet they cant do stelth and kill someone with noob aps
Natsune Veno Demon 150
Anelia Cleric Sage 150
xXSentisXx Psychic Sage 150
Halistorm Wizard Demon 150
xXZefirXx Mistic Demon 150
Nightclaw Sin Sage 150
xXAliceXx Bm Demon 150
_Haruno_ Barb Demon 150
_NightWing_ Archer Sage 150
_Kayley_ Seeker sage 150

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I just want the monkey king pet and those pretteh r10 reskins,kthnxbai  :-X

cevans1290

ok and then nerv sins aps to max 3,33 on demon spark thet they cant do stelth and kill someone with noob aps
Demon spark noob. They got bad skills, just for some aps..Sage can Wind shield or Relent and go higher np.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
and would be awesome to add more ec farming ways ;o

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

vlntbty

I like that answer. lol   :normal-47:

There was around 100 patches already, so I figure that there will be new one eventually too...
To be more specific, there will be one small patch on Monday or Tuesday and the big one (New Horizons) patch in February.