Epic Perfect World

Seeker or mystic for pvp?

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
So does mystic or seeker have more fun at lvl? at mass pk and 1vs1 or 2vs2 or 3vs3 i mean for all events ;) tell yuor opinion.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
and about psy too ;o one of 3 and i want to chose

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I bet that ur "for fun" means " who wins easier-faster? "

I'd say chose the class u like and enjoy instead of the one who breaks asses easily.

Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

rainlu

both are good and fun, seeker may be easier though but all depends on tactic,clasic seeker can be easily avoided by HoS and aps seek can be avoided by kiting, although they can be deadly when they have archangels>voidstep>(unfetter)aps>sacrificial slash>qpq
and also GoF on 20 m also heartseeker for locking is nice and gemini slash for hierobugging mages also, switch to def lvl weap if you will, always rebuff when purged - easy, as well as a variety of other usefull stances
on the other hand mystic is good for kiting 1 spammable heal spammable heal buff, physical def buff.,20 % tidal on demon, 700% on sage 3 spark, 10 sec antistun + m atk and crit buffs , spammable stun and 1 spammable silence-there is probably still a glitch when you have to press the other skill to work on pet so this way you can stunlock and kite succesfully, and always keep like 28 m range,so even seek won't hit you...
and also alot of usefull plants.
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2014, 12:22 pm by Dependant

scatterer3

both are good and fun, seeker may be easier though but all depends on tactic,clasic seeker can be easily avoided by HoS and aps seek can be avoided by kiting, although they can be deadly when they have archangels>voidstep>(unfetter)aps>sacrificial slash>qpq
and also GoF on 20 m also heartseeker for locking is nice and gemini slash for hierobugging mages also, switch to def lvl weap if you will, always rebuff when purged - easy, as well as a variety of other usefull stances
on the other hand mystic is good for kiting 1 spammable heal spammable heal buff, physical def buff.,20 % tidal on demon, 700% on sage 3 spark, 10 sec antistun + m atk and crit buffs , spammable stun and 1 spammable silence-there is probably still a glitch when you have to press the other skill to work on pet so this way you can stunlock and kite succesfully, and always keep like 28 m range,so even seek won't hit you...
and also alot of usefull plants.
Are sage mystics that powerful? wow

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
Hmm but im thinking to chose one best class for me. And stil dont know whic to take but im sure i dont like magic clases and want prety tanky and good DD class also whic is useful at tw or mass pk how about barb? ;o

scatterer3

not the best DD around, but try Peekachu, his third evolution is unknown but you still got Raichu, Peeka Pika kills 3rd and 4th evolution pokemons. Zeus is very proud of him and Peeka is his right hand. You can say, you are almost God level. Choose Peeka.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I personally find Mystic funner, despite having hardly any attack skills,  I'm not used to that after playing psy so much.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I hate these threads. Just play the classes or watch PK videos and get an idea. Everyone will have their own personal opinion, that doesn't mean you'll enjoy it.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I hate these threads. Just play the classes or watch PK videos and get an idea. Everyone will have their own personal opinion, that doesn't mean you'll enjoy it.

I agree with this, but there's not too many seeker/mystic pk videos around.

As for me, mystic in pk is interesting.  But in comparison to seeker, has a higher learning curve.  You have lots of plants and summons at your disposal and you have to not only know how to use them, but when.

Are sage mystics that powerful? wow

Mystics in the hands of the wrong (by wrong, I mean someone who can play the class) person, regardless of culti can turn the tide of any fight.  Sage mystics have an upper hand since energy leech is a 9-second anti stun, rapid growth has a chance of it having ZERO COOLDOWN, so if you're extremely lucky, you can pretty much chain use it until you can't for another 30 seconds (I've had it proc on me 5 times in a row before), and it lasts 8 seconds.  Also sages are innately tankier when verdant shell is put into play.

But really, a mystic can be nasty no matter the culti.  It just comes down to playstyle.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
^
Just go play them both, try them out.