Epic Perfect World

Motivational speaker - Do YOU Define Yourself

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
please take 13 minutes, watch and listen to this impressive speech

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Great speech.  Just watched this the other day.  She's an amazing role model; not only for people with disabilities, but for everyone.  Much respect.
I'm basically 40

Offline ~Talun~

I totally agree,...there's more will AND want in this beautiful woman then most,....many blessings to her.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
She is perfect in my eyes. She has a good heart, I loved listening to this, it made me cry, I was over flowing from emotions

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
im so confuse how is this suppos motive me, sad storry thou :(
hell yea

Offline Orichalcos

Im at work and watching this.. and and i could not continue, for some reason i was about to tear.

EricaMurcas

What defines me? Justice. To not do the "fun" thing, or do the "popular" thing, no, do the right thing. Treat people with kindness until they give you a reason not to. Intervene when you see bullies. Stand up for those that cannot do it for themselves. Make decisions based on evidence not circumstance.  Last but not least, love yourself because while your shell will one day fade, your legacy will live on; make that legacy something beautiful.

To Odna: She means what fuels your life. We all go through the troubles and she basically implies that you can up against those that are against you and become what you are destined to be: great; that is the greatest payback to bullies if ever there were one.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Omg. So sad she has this syndrome.. But seeing her standing on that stage, pretty positive. That's just amazing.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I don't feel sorry or sad at all

why should I?

these people deserve more love than any of us

and they get it :monkey-8:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

scatterer3

Thak you Vop for sharing this awesome video with us. Everyone should watch this video at least once.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
Thing is,  if we met her somewhere on the streets passing by or something, without knowing who is she or why she looks the way she does, i can bet that most of us (people in general) would send her "weird" look and keep going where ever you was about to go or do.. But POWER OF WORDS is strongest thing that can change the way you look around you and change the way you make conclusions. I'm sure that most of us, now after seeing the video, would never look at same way as they were before... That's just one story and there's gazzilion cases like that in the world.. Not with same problem but similar.
 I'm trying not to look at ppl with prejudges, this only effect me on positive way. I don't pity this girl because she is more successful then me. Her speech doesn't make me sad it fills my spirit with optimism. :*

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
im so confuse how is this suppos motive me, sad storry thou :(

It motivates people who have struggles in life (meant for them) but can motivate all ppl in other ways.
Point of speech is will you let others to judge you and tell you what you can't do in your life for yourself or you will find inner strength motivate yourself to find a way for success.

rainlu

yes she is more succesfull than I will ever be she had a vision and went to achieve it,
I on the other hand feel down, and I may not look that i have a disorder, but inside i feel rotten, and dying.
But I can say I believe in love, peace and eternal divine conductivity of wisdom and clarity.
All I want to do is to share love and try to change the behavior of people (including myself) through love so there  won't be murders anymore in this world which can be sad sometimes.
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2014, 03:23 am by Dependant

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
yes she is more succesfull than I will ever be she had a vision and went to achieve it,
I on the other hand feel down, and I may not look that i have a disorder, but inside i feel rotten, and dying.
But I can say I believe in love, peace and eternal divine conductivity of wisdom and clarity.
All I want to do is to share love and try to change the behavior of people (including myself) through love so there  won't be murders anymore in this world which can be sad sometimes.

such words, much wisdom

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
This just goes to show how truly strong a persons spirit can be. To take something most would see as a tragedy and turn it into some so positively inspiring, is a true testament to how brave this woman is. Thank you for sharing this.
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$