yes - it would be resonable not like trillions of coins a %
10 (41.7%)
no
14 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Thoughts on a EPW lottery

scatterer3

Dragonscale? LOOL No.

Instead of postfarm tell me why not? I think this lottery system is useless anyway, but yeah, I'd like to read your counter-argument.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Bad suggestion, bb.

vlntbty

As many have said, items are pretty easy to get with a little effort put forth. I say no to the lottery.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Instead of postfarm tell me why not? I think this lottery system is useless anyway, but yeah, I'd like to read your counter-argument.
Ok
Why is ur idea stupid
1. Because giving away a item that's already at Dragonschild event,it's stupid
2. Why would they add gear lvl 120/130 or any other piece of gear? you can farm them in 15 minutes? very hard working
3. Giving away MORE ITEMS WILL MAKE AGAIN A PRICE INCREASE = new people will get dick when's about pking,cause they won't have a chance to farm enough fast to pk = get bored = leave.
~~~Let's just leave the game as it is,horizons patch coming in february,till that day,go PVE,just stop giving out ideas like ''dragonschild'',and we put ws belt at godsgiving plz and puzzle cube as reward ares <3333

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
I know im ganna get hate but i will say it anyway....not everyone is a pro PKer  you have to be in order to farm EC effectively that or have a big ass guild follow you around. T.T
Why would it kill you to have someone win some coins.   

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
If someone who spent most would get perma IP ban I would consider participate - real life as main prize would be awesome  :-[

scatterer3

Ok
Why is ur idea stupid
1. Because giving away a item that's already at Dragonschild event,it's stupid
2. Why would they add gear lvl 120/130 or any other piece of gear? you can farm them in 15 minutes? very hard working
3. Giving away MORE ITEMS WILL MAKE AGAIN A PRICE INCREASE = new people will get dick when's about pking,cause they won't have a chance to farm enough fast to pk = get bored = leave.
~~~Let's just leave the game as it is,horizons patch coming in february,till that day,go PVE,just stop giving out ideas like ''dragonschild'',and we put ws belt at godsgiving plz and puzzle cube as reward ares <3333

All you can write is stupid? That's it?  :normal-19:

Most of the items here are farm-able (excluding the EC way), which is the best option for newbies, but not Dragon Scale necklace. You've to be a member of a guild and wait for your turn, which takes honestly ages sometimes. A "new" way to get this item, as I wrote: LOW%, like 1-2 drops a month, wouldn't harm us, you can always hope for a necklace through this event. And it would attract people to participate as well. As far as I know, I wrote every item above 130, +130 would sound different. I'd say the average item dragon gear including warsoul materials and rank 8 recast materials, not a high amount, something decent.

We got now many easy quests/events and options to earn EC, which makes another suggestion futile, that's why I gave up on this thread, but I can't bear people with swagsh1t replies.

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Pass I don't think we need anymore geared up noob/idiot type players. Got enough
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive