Epic Perfect World

How my sin looks, From only have 3 Base Vitality, 3 Base Magic 7 Base Strength.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Actually, his barb is the Random name, everyone else who knows his sin, and that know's his father From over on Raging Tides, his father was the 1st sin to go to 1-100 , without FC. and is well known,  :) on the real pwi severs.
Yes, nice Pwiers king players reach 1-100 without fc gz master lvl

Offline Rhetoric

Never laughed so much on this forum.  :police:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
LOL this thread.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
It's pretty silly to have this.. stupid argument go on.

Not very fond of the shards + tome on a sin. Just seems like you thought you had a good idea ultimately, but it didn't pan out that way.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
It's pretty silly to have this.. stupid argument go on.

Not very fond of the shards + tome on a sin. Just seems like you thought you had a good idea ultimately, but it didn't pan out that way.

I'm just bored.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
And this is a Dolphin.

I'm basically 40

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
  • Characters: ShallowGrave
  • Faction: PlayBoys
And this is a Dolphin.

lmao

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
And this is Cynix's face covering the dolphins face!
....Yeah, I'm tired and did a half-ass quick crop job with paint...

Offline Triality#1

I stealth for Chi, that's it, and then I unstealth, and let me remind you when it's an archer your the one who jumps around, :P so tell me, now how is stealthing for chi, to stun you bad,  when your jumping all over the place.
Ikr, idiot sins like zFIashx 2x spark and qq about 3 spark but use 2x spark and 1x spark+ shadow escape+ shadow walk+ puncture wound+ dph+new 1.5.1 skill in 1.4.6 b because he hacked and he uses 1.1 PW client look and 100000 x 10000000000 resolution because he is bad. He uses 4k 110'' tv and donates 1000000000000$ into bank account for perfect world, and cries about master sins stealthing????

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Ikr, idiot sins like zFIashx 2x spark and qq about 3 spark but use 2x spark and 1x spark+ shadow escape+ shadow walk+ puncture wound+ dph+new 1.5.1 skill in 1.4.6 b because he hacked and he uses 1.1 PW client look and 100000 x 10000000000 resolution because he is bad. He uses 4k 110'' tv and donates 1000000000000$ into bank account for perfect world, and cries about master sins stealthing????
lmaoo wat areashi
hell yea

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Are you ok

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Wat

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
And this is Cynix's face covering the dolphins face!
....Yeah, I'm tired and did a half-ass quick crop job with paint...

Lmfao, Oh gosh xD Nice quickie.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Vegas

Actually, his barb is the Random name, everyone else who knows his sin, and that know's his father From over on Raging Tides, his father was the 1st sin to go to 1-100 , without FC. and is well known,  :) on the real pwi severs.
LOL pwi elite I'm scared