Epic Perfect World

How my sin looks, From only have 3 Base Vitality, 3 Base Magic 7 Base Strength.

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
  • Characters: ShallowGrave
  • Faction: PlayBoys
How my sin looks with just 7 Strength 3 magic 3 vitality
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2014, 06:04 am by ShallowGrave

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
1st, what?
2nd, you realize you've put str stones in daggers?
3rd, are you mentally challenged?

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
1st, what?
2nd, you realize you've put str stones in daggers?
3rd, are you mentally challenged?

Yes I know I put, Strength Stone's into My daggers, but you do realize you can, put those point's even into Dexterity. hinting that I only have ( 7 strength when all my armor is off, so please before your smart come backs, of oh are mentally Challenge comes up, please refrain from looking stupid. and to answer your question yet again yes I actually do know I've put it there, but of course there is a reason that, I did this Sin's don't necessarily need Dexterity Stone's you know?   

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
huge flaw in needing the str from weapon for equiptment. some class's can disarm you and make that str unusable for a period which would fuc you. but yea kewl build man gratz on some good gear.

Araqiel

Yes I know I put, Strength Stone's into My daggers, but you do realize you can, put those point's even into Dexterity. hinting that I only have ( 7 strength when all my armor is off, so please before your smart come backs, of oh are mentally Challenge comes up, please refrain from looking stupid. and to answer your question yet again yes I actually do know I've put it there, but of course there is a reason that, I did this Sin's don't necessarily need Dexterity Stone's you know?

even if u didnt have only 7 points str when armor off u could still have that dex...

whats the point of the post again?

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
even if u didnt have only 7 points str when armor off u could still have that dex...

whats the point of the post again?

I still have the dexterity even though I have Strength Stone's , and the point of the post Is to show you can re-stat ever point into Strength  that you have, and Still have your armor Wearable. but I guess, people can't honestly get that from just looking at it that, way sorry if I made this very unclear. :)

Araqiel

I still have the dexterity even though I have Strength Stone's , and the point of the post Is to show you can re-stat ever point into Strength  that you have, and Still have your armor Wearable. but I guess, people can't honestly get that from just looking at it that, way sorry if I made this very unclear. :)

what u dont get is that dragon = fixed stats, fixed stats = pretty much same end stats :)

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
And then you get disarmed..

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
what u dont get is that dragon = fixed stats, fixed stats = pretty much same end stats :)

no I get that, people ask me why am I dragon even though I'm rank 8, I just personally enjoy Dragon , :)

Vegas

because I normally don't use genie's because I didn't find a use before
not sure if serious?

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
not sure if serious?
Must be a Pver

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
strength in daggers so he can put those points in dex......why not put those points back into strength and have dex stones in your daggers like a sensible person

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
strength in daggers so he can put those points in dex......why not put those points back into strength and have dex stones in your daggers like a sensible person

Because Ace, I want the lowest Strength as possible, that's why. maybe you should come 1v1, me and see how well I do even with the strength within my daggers.

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
Must be a Pver

I'm actually a pker come 1v1 right now,