Epic Perfect World

Wedding pack price

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will either up the price or make it once a day, not sure yet.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Easier to make it just once a day... making them 100 ec won't bother some people who just have the ec to waste on them... and for new players that came on server with their gf/bf/wife/husb w.e  would be kinda hard to get the packs.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Easier to make it just once a day... making them 100 ec won't bother some people who just have the ec to waste on them... and for new players that came on server with their gf/bf/wife/husb w.e  would be kinda hard to get the packs.

+1 since I doubt people would wanna spend 100 ec for a wedding pack

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I think raising the price is a good idea, not the once a day plan though, a lot of people would line up before server reset just to get married first.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Limit how many times you can get married or better yet, take the divorce quest.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Raising the pack's price to like, 200 EC, making the divorce a lot more expensive than it currently is, that could help to balance it a bit.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
200 ec each pack,let's see who will marriage spam again,BYE DONKY,BYE STEROIDS.

vlntbty

Agreed.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Why do you people care so much bout the things attentions hogs do to get their name into red chat.  Can you seriously tell me a few wedding announcements disrupt anything you could possibly doing?  Now instead of Agatio working on things that truly matter to improving the server.  He's taking time to fix something that isn't broken  :rolleyes:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Why do you people care so much bout the things attentions hogs do to get their name into red chat.  Can you seriously tell me a few wedding announcements disrupt anything you could possibly doing?  Now instead of Agatio working on things that truly matter to improving the server.  He's taking time to fix something that isn't broken  :rolleyes:
Pretty much this :normal-20:

Offline Runic

200 ec to marry, change divorce price to supply token instead of coin, if possible. Bitches be thinking twice then.

Edit:

The argument of the "spam not interrupting your gameplay" is flawed when we have gms muting people every day for spamming and shit.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Don't raise the price, that's stupid zz. I don't really see a problem with the marriages right now anyway, it's not like it's happening 24/7. Maybe a few times a week but it's a little stupid to apply changes which affect a lot of other people in a bad way as well. If anything just make it a daily quest, but don't limit divorcing. People don't need to marry more than one time per day anyway.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
I´ve changed my mind, i agree with inaru.

Don't raise the price, that's stupid zz. I don't really see a problem with the marriages right now anyway, it's not like it's happening 24/7. Maybe a few times a week but it's a little stupid to apply changes which affect a lot of other people in a bad way as well. If anything just make it a daily quest, but don't limit divorcing. People don't need to marry more than one time per day anyway.

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U

I Agree.
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Gosh all this QQ for something that literally no-one cares about? People like to marry a lot, and the price is fine. People have given up caring and "Gz"ing those that do marry like every second, so just ignore it and move on with your lives...
Yeah, I used to get a blue wall before. Now, hardly anyone cares.