Epic Perfect World

To the GMs on the new expansion

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
There may be a alt thread on this but is there any new information on New Horizons we can learn about? What you guys are looking into adding to the game just ideas or possibility  so we have something to veg on until release?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
First week of February or so.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
i know when it will come out but i mean as in in game details

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 >:D sit back and wait and see  >:D

pikachuchu

First week of February or so.

She/he didn't ask for a release date, she/he wanted to know about the Patch.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
She/he didn't ask for a release date, she/he wanted to know about the Patch.
Nobody actually knows what's going to be on the patch.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I know you asked GMs what will be implemented here but i can provide some info from PWI if u don't know anything at all. GMs are allowed to delete my post if i'm not allowed to post it.. NO ban pls :<

All information i have are from PWI and it can be different here, since we have lot of custom content and some of PWI expansion didnt came here at all due to "unbalance".

Anyhow, question is: Whats New Horizon about?

For 100+ lv characters  (for this server it might be set on 150lv, just guessing)  there is Reincarnation thing. You follow chain quest starting from general Summer and it leads you to NPC who reset u back to lvl 1. You lvl again and in favor u get extra points. Amount of new points depance of lvl from which u reincarnated.

As reincarnated you will be allowed to enter new map (name: Primal World) similar to Morai where you have to do dailies to earn items which you can use to upgrade skills. Theres no new skills but theres some kind of merging 2 skills into 1 "new" (lets call it like that).
List of "new skills" <- click
Once you hit 100 again you can reincarnate 2nd time and get more extra starts.
This is how animation of new skills look like

Vegas

I know you asked GMs what will be implemented here but i can provide some info from PWI if u don't know anything at all. GMs are allowed to delete my post if i'm not allowed to post it.. NO ban pls :<

All information i have are from PWI and it can be different here, since we have lot of custom content and some of PWI expansion didnt came here at all due to "unbalance".

Anyhow, question is: Whats New Horizon about?

For 100+ lv characters  (for this server it might be set on 150lv, just guessing)  there is Reincarnation thing. You follow chain quest starting from general Summer and it leads you to NPC who reset u back to lvl 1. You lvl again and in favor u get extra points. Amount of new points depance of lvl from which u reincarnated.

As reincarnated you will be allowed to enter new map (name: Primal World) similar to Morai where you have to do dailies to earn items which you can use to upgrade skills. Theres no new skills but theres some kind of merging 2 skills into 1 "new" (lets call it like that).
List of "new skills" <- click
Once you hit 100 again you can reincarnate 2nd time and get more extra starts.
This is how animation of new skills look like

This + War avatars http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1055341 and the features from older content updates like meridian, the new pet system, titles etc.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
Thank you for all the info for the expansion but i was really more directing for a response from a GM  if they whould be so nice.  Iv played the normal expansion and i seen many littler add on thats are neat. I dont get the war avatar mess i find that kinda odd....but its new content and wont turn down new content.  I would reallly like to see custom Meridian system the place of origination and primal world (the full thing no just little dab of it) and i deff want to see awakening 1 and 2 and the rebirth thing the name left my brain sec i thought of it.  SOme people dont want new gears but i think new gears is a must we only have 7ish full gears  and the first 6 you will only have for a small period of time i would like to see us gain custom armor that you see in the place of origination that gained in its own way like R8 and funtions like it so we have people that are full R8 and players full ummm lets call it Full Origin  ie: Origin plate, Origin  Cuisse , Origin boots, Origin arms[i like this name]  and the  ascended cape for it and a ring idk what ever come with that new starting gear thats so fancy. http://mmohuts.com/videos/pwi-new-horizons-expansion-trailer  the gear shown in some parts of this expansion trailer. 

Im just sayn what id like to see take it for what its worth to you i dont need hate comments plz.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
We don't know everything that's going to be changed as of yet or what custom things are going to be added with it.
Right now there's things other than in-game content being worked on.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
looking forward to new map

f@ck rest

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Triality#1

Hello gms, all I want is 1000% damage sin skill, ty.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Hello gms, all I want is 1000% damage sin skill, ty.
So farmer ish even more iesie.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic

f@ck rest
Same. I looooove exploring pwi as it is. New lands would be more places to explore. Wew.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

f@ck rest
i just want to go to raccoon village again
they have baby raccoons  :monkey-23: