Epic Perfect World

I need a little help with Starting the Game :)

Offline BabyMaker

i just recently downloaded epic perfect world and downloaded the patch and everyting etracted files.. when i start it gives a error and its language is not understandable. can you please help me in this .thank you

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Can you please attach screenshot of the error? Also, did you have look at: http://epicpw.com/support/known-issues-and-fixes/

Offline BabyMaker

I'm not really sure if I can post the error or screen shot it.. But it always appears when I open the patcher and click start.. It even appears when I opn game client.. Do you think I should re download the game?

cevans1290

It did the same to me, I believe. It was almost a year ago, I joined Feb 9th I think.
I re-downloaded, it worked for me but not sure if will for you  :-[

Offline BabyMaker

well i wish it works coz its been really long since i last played perfect world.. and i really miss it :D i'll b looking forward for more help if it doesnt work on re-download.. :) ^-^

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
8. Error: Game client won't open or error  "ÎÞ·¨ÏÔʾ¸ÃÍøÒ³" pops up
- Reinstall your graphic card drivers and check again
- Update your Windows (if your system is outdated it might be missing some libraries required to run the game
- Install Microsoft Net Framework 4
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Install DirectX 9.0c by running dxwebsetup.exe file located in EPW/element/ directory
- In the end restart your PC and check again
- If it still fails, redownload / reinstall the client

^ This ^
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline BabyMaker

i finally found out.. when i open Element client it gives the Error Kitten showed.. i dont know what to do.. downloaded drivers n stuff but the error still appears.. help please :) <3