Epic Perfect World

Any good assassins?

cevans1290

only win 3 fights bcz =luck get gof crit lol
DPH relies on crits, and GoF.
Aps has an advantage, they just need crit which as a sin, with either R8 mix, or dragon pure? High af
Aps does more damage as well, only time I'd ever DPH on Earth monsters in trials, that 6k reflect?? (Not fair to aps classes gm's, I solo'd trials c:)
DPH is good if they pull off a combo, which is hard with aps classes because they spam stun/sleep/Ect so they can aps without getting killed.
zFlashx is better overall, Crystali you're funny  :))

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Aps has an advantage, they just need crit which as a sin, with either R8 mix, or dragon pure? High af
Aps does more damage as well, only time I'd ever DPH on Earth monsters in trials, that 6k reflect?? (Not fair to aps classes gm's, I solo'd trials c:)
DPH is good if they pull off a combo, which is hard with aps classes because they spam stun/sleep/Ect so they can aps without getting killed.
kid do you get jokes or not ruin everything like ro lal

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Chire

omg yes areashi is best such skill so strong
Such sarcasm. You don't believe me? Go 1v1 him. See for yourself. The guy knows his skills, his class. He knows what to do. Don't hate =)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
He was joking  :normal-2:

Vegas

Come come, I'm willing to take student sins into my dojo sessions.
Got many many students such as Ballnap/Maxy who has became the #2 sin across all servers!

Whos #1?  :-\

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Whos #1?  :-\
The place of #1 sin is an ego battle between 10 sins, the holder of this ranking is to be told  :normal-37:

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
He was joking  :normal-2:
yes but he is=dumb

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Such sarcasm. You don't believe me? Go 1v1 him. See for yourself. The guy knows his skills, his class. He knows what to do. Don't hate =)
who is this areashi non factor ?
hell yea

Offline YULS

• DO NOT FEAR DEATH
  • FEAR OF DEATH IS THE TRUE WEAKNESS
  • Characters: MUSASHI
  • Faction: WHO NEED FACTION
its good to see some people wiling to share knowledge in here..prove that human is still human

Offline Triality#1

who is this areashi non factor ?
The Areashi.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Best sins? zFlashx as far as I know, hes CoTD though. He'd own me like 3 shots probably. lool
Ooh, nice. I think imma go pm him sometime.

Offline Triality#1

Elysian is the God sin.
Fixed.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
hehe, you forgot the 2+1 rule, so it would be 50-3 kid nice fix lie before talk kid bad lol
2+1 rule is mine gtfo

cevans1290

Fixed.
God sin: GM go make a sin.
I got the info about how classes work right, not sure xD

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hi Im looking for dragon 1vs1 when my PC is working again :tiger-12: